Administrative Assistant (Scheduler)Apply Now
Website GP Strategies
- ✈️ Travel Required ✈️
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com.
GP Strategies has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant (Scheduler). This is a full-time, benefited position and for this role, you can work remotely. The hours for this position are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST (11 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST) and therefore you’ll need to be able to support west coast hours. Additionally, candidates may be required to travel once a quarter (domestic) for up to a week at a time for team meetings.
The organization this role supports is responsible for the assessment, development, and succession planning for the executive population and the executive pipeline. The team is mainly comprised of PhD psychologists with extensive global experience in the field. The team prides itself on creating innovative techniques and methods. You will be professionally challenged, developed and enriched through doing the highest level of work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate/schedule executive leadership assessment appointments
- Communicate schedule changes
- Use independent discretion to manage work/schedule priority based on the needs of those involved and engage the proper resources to develop an effective and efficient schedule.
- Interact with executives, executive administrative assistants and other staff providing accurate, timely and responsive information. Ensure efficient and friendly telephone, email and IM communication.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks (multi-task) in a fast-paced environment to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Team player with exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Independent, enthusiastic, collaborative, energetic and innovative
- Experience Required:
- Prior administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook and MS Project)
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.