Website Greenback Tax Services
DC MEMBERThe Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
😁 Work with fellow Dynamite Jobs subscribers 😁
🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- Work for a DCer
Greenback Expat Tax Services is a company that specializes in preparing tax returns for Americans living overseas. We are a highly energetic, positive, resourceful team working virtually across the globe. We believe that executional excellence is key to success. We are currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic Sales and Customer Onboarding Specialist, who wants to join us in managing our most precious assets, our customers. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer service/sales guru to do what they do best – make sure our customers LOVE working with us.
The Sales and Customer Onboarding Specialist will set the tone and perception that prospective customers will form within the first initial stages of communication. You will not only seek to provide the highest level of customer service to prospective customers but also help to identify issues with the customer onboarding process and work to provide suggestions for eliminating such issues. You will act as the first line of onboarding support to our customers helping to increase the Greenback brand and customer loyalty.
Interested in learning more, keep reading.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience in customer service and/or client management. You must be a true people person with the ability to anticipate customer needs and build a genuine relationship with the customer.
- Professional and prompt written communication. The majority of our support is performed using email and LiveChat. Your communications must use correct grammar and the appropriate word choice. The tone of your emails must be friendly and professional at all times.
- Ability to work fixed hours, Monday through Friday, from 9 AM – 5 PM (Europe time zone).
- Must also have the flexibility to work extended hours during our busiest seasons as needed.
- Calm and poised under pressure and high volume of work/emails
- Ability to think outside of the box to solve customer issues
- Unwavering commitment to advocate for just resolutions for our customers
- Must be highly organized with the ability to track and follow-up on issues. Must keep an impeccable inbox (basically making sure nothing falls through the cracks)
- The ability to learn about expat taxes (Don’t worry, we have a ton of resources to assist you in becoming an expert!)
- Superior technical skills. We don’t want you to just learn it we want you to become the subject-matter expert able to troubleshoot technical issues while being innovative in your approach and embracing technology and process optimization wholeheartedly
- Self-motivated and independent. Must take ownership of their work and be accountable for your actions and decisions
- We are a growing team. We work hard, we love to win and make things happen. We need someone who can handle lots of balls in the air, without breaking a sweat
- Experience working remotely, across multiple time zones.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, adhere to deadlines and be proactive
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the day to day management of sales activity/correspondence with prospects.
- Responding to prospective customers who complete the contact form on our website.
- Assisting with the process of detecting trends in customer questions and inquiries and providing feedback on overall trends, issues and suggestions on a weekly basis.
- Using a database of information about our services and templates to answer the customer questions, and use your judgment to customize the responses to be most fitting for that particular prospective customer.
- Follow-up with prospective customers within the same business day to provide guidance and assistance on Greenback’s products and services, pricing, and general issues.
- Provide instructions to customers as needed on document uploading process and conduct regular check-ins with customers to ensure a smooth transition to a member of the accountant team.
- Assist the Customer Support function during tax season in order to alleviate the increase in workload.
- Possessing excellent knowledge of MS Office with a higher level of expertise using MS Excel (really important as we have lots of reports). Previous experience with using LiveChat, HubSpot, and SalesForce.