Growth Hacker / Marketing Manager
Website I Will Teach You A Language
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️ (Must have 3-4 hours of overlap with U.K. time)
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
I Will Teach You A Language (IWTYAL) is a language learning company with a mission to help the world learn foreign languages. We believe that traditional language education is broken, and we’re on a mission to change that – using an innovative approach based on the power of story.
Our founder is a well-known polyglot who speaks 8 languages, our products have endorsements from the highest levels of the language education community and our books are sold in bookstores around the world.
We are looking for a growth marketer/ marketing manager who can take full ownership of new customer acquisition for our digital training products and drive lifetime customer value by turning creative ideas into solid online marketing campaigns with tangible results.
Looking for an opportunity to operate with independence and autonomy to drive growth in a fast-moving online business with massive potential? Excited to work with a small, agile and creative team who are shaping the future of their industry?
We are a self-funded company with six employees and thousands of customers. We’re making this hire in response to massive demand, making this an exciting opportunity for a results-oriented person who likes responsibility.
You’ll work closely with our founder to create innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and develop a lifecycle marketing strategy designed to meet our business aspirations. You’ll have ultimate oversight over marketing funnels to CPA goals, and establish rock-solid analytics and KPIs that can form the basis of future growth.
Do you relish the chance to make a real mark on a small, independent business, using your full range of experience, creativity, and ideas, without having to submit everything for approval or follow endless corporate guidelines?
When you join our team, you’ll have exactly that. We’re small enough to move quickly and ambitious enough to try anything. You’ll be able to bring your full range of talents to bear in a company doing work that matters and changing the lives of real people around the world.
- Establish ambitious plans for new customer acquisition through paid acquisition channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Affiliates, other relevant ad networks & creative sources)
- Build and own full life-cycle growth marketing strategies for IWTYAL as a high-end, trusted provider of language learning products, with a particular emphasis on maximising CLV through backend funnels
- Own all aspects of marketing funnels, analyse and report performance on all funnel metrics, such as ROI and email marketing and take fast action to optimise conversion to achieve revenue targets. Establish funnel architecture that supports scale and repeatability.
- Work with the product development team to identify opportunities for business growth through understanding and responding to customer needs
- Ensure quality control on copy and creatives to maintain brand messaging and editing/proofreading all communications
- Keep up with the latest trends in growth marketing, identifying and recommending opportunities for new user acquisition
- 5+ years of experience in a B2C growth marketing capacity (education industry experience a plus), including minimum 2+ years driving growth via paid user acquisition campaigns on web and mobile (Facebook, Adwords, YouTube)
- Strong track record of multi-channel campaign management and optimisation decisions, making and setting strategies to show continuous growth or adaptability
- Hungry to accelerate growth – ambitious, driven, hard-working and uncompromising. Excited by responsibility, autonomy and reaching aggressive targets, and has worked in an environment which is fast paced and performance focused
- Strong experience in the marketing and management of digital products/online courses
- Strong analytical skills; must be highly proficient in analysis and interpretation of data and tracking events from third party platforms (FB Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Clickfunnels, Email Autoresponders etc).
- Proven ability to continuously communicate/influence longer term strategy with peers. Leadership is crucial.
- Knowledge of the language learning industry and passion for languages
- You may be located anywhere you’d like, however, you must have a 3-4 overlap with U.K. business hours during your work day.
If you’re excited by what you’ve read here, we’d love you to apply!