Recruiter – Contractor
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. We provide many of the world’s most innovative companies with the infrastructure automation capabilities they need as they move to cloud.
Do you love fast-paced and exciting environments? Are you looking to contribute to making a real impact across many different communities and cultures around the world with the work that you’re doing? If so, then we have the opportunity for you.
To keep up with our continued growth, we are looking for a dynamic, hyper-organized Recruiter to join our growing People Team. In this role, you will be a critical part of our People Team, working with our hiring team and scouting and engaging with prospects.
In this role, you can expect to
- Work closely with the People Team and hiring managers to fully understand the job requirements and make recommendations as needed
- At the direction of the Senior Recruiter, you’ll execute on a sourcing strategy either alone or in partnership with a Recruiter to develop a robust pipeline of top-tier candidates
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates through various platforms; use various channels, such as meetups, conferences, cold calling, Boolean strings, LinkedIn, and other select sourcing tools
- Screen resumes, interview candidates, and route them to an appropriate job
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal partners
- Develop metrics-driven strategies to ensure talent pipelines are sufficient for our current needs, as well as our future business growth
You may be a good fit if you have
- 7+ years of recruiting experience, preferably with a focus on seeking technical sales talent
- Demonstrable experience in direct sourcing techniques with a track record of building and maintaining a network of top technology talent
- Proficiency with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS platforms (Greenhouse is a plus)
- A “hustle” attitude; we are a fast-growing company and need people who will take the initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role
- Ability to establish trust and great working relationships with hiring managers and recruiters
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication skills
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1