Technical RecruiterApply Now
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today and the choice is not one or the other. Instead, it is often a combination of many of these. We’re committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well.
HashiCorp’s people team creates an electric employee experience that supports the company’s extraordinary growth, strong culture, and aggressive business objectives. Our team is at the center of the action and we work collaboratively with all of our HashiCorp team members across the globe. If you’re looking to not only make a real, significant, and lasting contribution but also be involved in building a fast-growing, dynamic organization – look here.
HashiCorp is looking for a Technical Sourcing Recruiter responsible for sourcing, attracting, hiring, and growing our engineering organization globally.
In this role, you will work closely with hiring managers and our engineering recruiting team while partnering with leadership to define and innovate strategies for hiring critical talent. You will be a key member of the People Team and will be involved in every stage of the recruiting process; including a deep focus on diversity and exceptional candidate experience. The successful candidate will be comfortable in a very fast-paced technical environment. Though growing exponentially, we are still a relatively small recruiting team so this is your chance to make a HUGE impact!
- Full cycle recruiting with a strong focus on technical roles (primarily software developers, devops and infrastructure engineers)
- Establish and maintain relationships within the Engineering Leadership team and develop a deep understanding of their objectives, challenges, and team style; use this information to attract top candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to define and implement recruiting strategies that include assessing external talent and sourcing passive and diverse candidates
- Source, identify, and convert candidates
- Manage a high volume of our highest priority requisitions while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and excellent, timely communication with candidates, peers and hiring managers
- Attract, source and screen applicants using a variety of innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing
- Manage digital campaigns, network and perform other searches for qualified candidates
- Think so far outside the box about sourcing strategies that the box becomes utterly irrelevant (what box?)
- Evaluate profiles of potential candidates and conduct preliminary phone screen assessments to bring the very best talent
- Manage recruiting process through all stages, shepherding candidates, managers and stakeholders along
- Drive offer approval and negotiation
- Build and maintain relationships with potential candidates to create a pipeline of talent
- 5+ years of technical recruitment experience, in software engineering
- Prove that you are technical when it comes to recruiting by keeping up with the latest trends to attract top talent
- Top-notch interviewing skills
- Thrive in a culture of speed, exhibiting a high sense of urgency
- Ability to find solutions to complex problems and ways to reach the best talent for HashiCorp
- Experience using an ATS (Greenhouse a plus)
- High recruitment standards, including an incredible candidate experience and a strong partnership with hiring managers
- Familiarity with DevOps space & Open Source is a huge plus (+++)
- Experience data mining, conducting internal/external job board searches, researching and networking with industry-specific associations, and other related tasks
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.