Head of GrowthApply Now
Website MVP Visuals
- 🔑 Report to CEO 🔑
- 💡 Mid to Senior Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
A small team HQ’d in Connecticut looking for the right person to join us and work with our internal marketer to take our content creation and site traffic to the next level. Please note: this isn’t a gig; we’re looking for a long-term partner.
In need of an experienced, part-time content creator who can think big picture, track the details, and help manage the process in between.
Highly invested in long-term growth. Our goal is to double-revenue in the next 4 years. We’re ready to grow.
Willing to dive-in to help scale our brand in existing and new markets/industries.
A proven track record. You understand SEO, eCommerce, site traffic analysis, and content management. You’ve actually created and implemented campaigns that made a huge difference to an org’s traffic and their conversions.
Highly organized, self-motivated and open to working closely with a small team.
Super positive. You don’t get bogged down with small obstacles or defeats.
We’re not looking for you to write blogs or create images – we already have people for that.
We use Slack, Google Analytics, Shopify, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Klaviyo, Adobe Illustrator and Zoho People (to log hours) on a regular basis.
Hourly rate will depend on your experience and will be consistent with or above industry standard. We’re not looking for you to work for free.
A Week in The Life Looks Like This
- Working with our internal marketing coordinator (she’s fantastic).
- Reviewing content for pre-launch.
- Strategizing future content ideas to optimize organic and paid traffic.
- Executing a marketing campaign and tracking performance across all channels.
- Optimizing site content for conversion and search engine optimization.
Here’s What You’re Responsible For
- Logging up to 20 hours per week (we’re open to additional hours over time).
- Creating actionable digital marketing plans and goals for our team.
- Assist in creating digital marketing campaign ideas and implementing them.
- Helping in building out processes to make everything run even smoother between our different marketing channels.
- Keyword, traffic and link building research.
- Tracking and analyzing metrics / making suggestions based on those metrics.
- Tracking site traffic and keyword ranking to ensure we’re hitting our goals.
- A seat at the table – we’re looking for someone to suggest creative ideas. We’ll listen.
- Remote – we’re in CT, but you’re able to work wherever you’d like.
- Flexible hours – as long as you overlap with EST for meetings, etc.
Are You a Good Fit?
We’d love to hear from you! Please send over a resume and a cover letter explaining why along with your specific experience with marketing campaigns. Also, please use the term “superfluous” somewhere in the first sentence of the cover letter.
About MVP Visuals
Since 2006, we’ve helped customers increase their return on investment for live events through beautiful, custom displays. We’ve also developed a set of professional values and guarantees that represent who we are and what our company aspires to become. These include:
- Going above and beyond for our customers and each other.
- Having a culture of positivity.
- Being open and honest in our communication.
- Always evolving, constantly improving our processes and ourselves.
Meet the Team
Here’s some of our recent work: