What is Peach?
Peach® (www.discoverpeach.com) is a new, premium fashion brand offering athletically-inspired, contemporary clothing for the gym, work, and play. Peach also offers “must-have” basics, intimates, and stylish accessories curated from small and emerging female entrepreneurs. Our products are sold through a national network of stylists who create fun, personal shopping experiences – both in person and online.
We are seeking an organized, thoughtful, warm, and process-minded Head of Support & Fulfillment to join our team. This role will put you at the center of a small but mighty operations team — as well as in collaboration with top leaders in the company helping drive forward our vision and mission!
This role contains a variety of activities centered around ensuring the heartbeat of Operations (support questions are answered and shipments are shipped in a timely manner) is steadily and thoughtfully executed. This role offers the chance to see activities from a strategic 10,000 foot view but also offers a hands-on, “in the thick of it” 10 foot view.
This is a perfect role for someone who loves operations and support and is interested in understanding, building, and growing the inner workings of a startup e-commerce company!
To get a little more nitty- gritty, here’s a little bit about what the role entails:
- Thoughtfully manage, coach, support a team of talented support and fulfillment associates.
- Create and nurture a sense of community and kindness among your team, stylists and their clients.
- Personally provide thoughtful, warm, patient, understanding, and kind support to our stylists and their clients over email.
- Critically assess current processes and policies to ensure that there is smooth and efficient processing.
- Work closely with our Field Development and Tech team to raise trends & insight gained through conversations on support or activities in Fulfillment to help ensure any necessary changes to policies and processes are logged/made.
- Create training and policy documentation for sales, new features, and new programs.
- Provide hands-on support for any miscellaneous activities in support & fulfillment (and Ops in general) to help ensure proper processing time –– this means that you will need to get your hands dirty picking orders, processing returns in times of need (its fun!).
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 5+ years of customer support/service experience
- Has 3+ years of managing a team – ideally with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and experiences.
- Has a natural process-oriented perspective and is able to intuitively understand processes, policies, and actionable steps to accomplish plans.
- Is comfortable with uncertainty. As a start-up, we move fast and are always thinking about how to innovate our processes and offerings.
- Has strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and is able to communicate in the warm voice of our company.
- Is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks — this role juggles a million balls (that’s a tad of an exaggeration!) and it’s critical to ensure that you have a strategy for catching each one of them!
- Is just a generally awesome, warm, caring, and thoughtful person — who enjoys providing delightful support and help to their team and our stylists.
- Salary range for this role is $70,000- $90,000, based on experience.
- If interested in this role, please kindly submit your resume & cover letter here: https://peachfit.typeform.com/to/ZlxF0e.
Thank you in advance for your time applying — we can’t wait to learn more about you!