Content Marketing Strategist
Website Healthy Hemp Oil
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Hey Teammate 🙂
We’ve got a thriving e-commerce business in a rapidly growing industry, and we are looking for a content strategist to improve our content process from end to end.
Since 2014, we’ve used our blog to educate millions on the powerful benefits of CBD. Join us to flex your content strategy skills and make a big impact at our company.
In this work from home position, you will lead the planning and management of our teammates to deliver of all aspects of our blog’s content lifecycle.
- Develop Customer Personas for Content Based on Buyer Journey
- Conduct Content Inventory / Audit, Content Gap Analysis & Competitor Analysis
- Determine Editorial Strategy (Voice/Style/Theme/Concept Development)
- Develop Ideal Meta Data Frameworks & Classification Schemes for Content
- Build our Strategic Content Plan (What, When, How (Short/Long Term))
- Improve Workflow of Content Team (People, Ownership, Roles, Processes)
- Improve & Optimize Processes of Content Creation, Optimization & Delivery
- Build a Process for Promotion of Content (PR Submission, Syndication, etc)
- Develop Ongoing Evaluation & Review of Content to Determine What’s Working
This is a full-time role, but it might take a month or so to get fully ramped up. There is also the possibility of working more than 40 hours per week, but that is up to you.
We are flexible on when you work as long as you are responsive and get the job done.
To be considered, please fill out the form, and send me links to three online brands who are crushing it with their blog content – and why you think they are so great.
CEO of Healthy Hemp Oil
P.S. I encourage you to read some of the products reviews on our website to see how our products have positively impacted people’s lives. We strongly believe in our products and hope you do too.