Client Success ManagerApply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
We provide live chat agents for nearly 100 websites. We launched in 2014, we now have ~ 50 employees, and everyone works virtually.
We are hiring a Client Success Manager (reports to CEO) to be responsible for client service. This person will level up the department through dedicated focus and ownership of this part of the business. They’ll take over, operationalize, and stabilize existing Processes / Infrastructure / Team (PIT) as well as identify any gaps.
Please watch the full video on the job application form before submitting your application.
Miscellaneous info about the role:
- Full time; 40 hours per week
- Reports to the CEO, Jon.
- Salary TBD based on experience, but we’ve identified market rate for a senior role like this and are not looking for Junior / budget pay. We want someone that has a proven track record of performance, and we’re willing to pay for it.
- You’ll work virtually from home during US business hours (flexible after training and integration phase)
Your qualifications to be successful in this role:
- REQUIRED: B2B Client Management
- You have at least 2 years of direct client management experience in a B2B business (preferably a service business).
- You owned the success or failure of the client relationship through your routine communication via phone / conference / email, confidence building during times of client concerns, and internal coordination of progress to meet client success metrics and address client concerns.
- REQUIRED: Improvement (and ideally creation) of Client Management Process and Infrastructure
- In addition to managing clients, you have owned the process and infrastructure used to manage clients and achieve client success metrics.
- This should include experience in the client onboarding process, new client reporting process to establish clear value quickly and completely, internal monitoring of client metrics for areas of concern, and a process for planning / implementing client action plans or playbooks both internally and with clients when a client is concerned.
- REQUIRED: Leadership of Team(s)
- You have lead an internal team of people responsible for achieving a client’s goal, either in a project-based environment (i.e. website project, design project, etc.) or ongoing relationship environment (i.e. ongoing marketing or customer support management, etc.).