Customer Success ManagerApply Now
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Higharc is looking for an experienced customer success manager to lead customer success initiatives, keep the company focused on customer outcomes, and play a role in directing the future of the product. You’ll join a team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple and who are backed by investors and advisors that include the CPO of Adobe and the designer of the Nest Thermostat.
What You’ll Do
The customer success manager will be involved in all aspects of customer support. They will leverage best-in-class customer support methodologies for managing inbound needs from buyers, and analyze user data to improve retention and onboarding strategies. They will work with the product team and builder leads to implement support into the product experience.
- As we roll out the product to our first customers, provide guidance to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform in order to grow our customer base
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers and analyzing customer health metrics
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to troubleshoot issues raised by customers
- Marshall resources across the Higharc organization as needed to support customers needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input on our sales & marketing process and product roadmap
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Higharc advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Assist with social media updates and management, respond to customer comments
- Research a back-office virtual assistance communication support tool to respond to users needs 24×7
- 5+ years in a Customer Success role
- Experience with a direct-to-consumer brand
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Experience with implementation of a CRM and support tools system
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel/Google Sheets preferred
- Comfort in a startup environment- we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
Nice to have
- Interest or passion for home design, architecture, or construction
- Experience with Adobe InDesign or Illustrator
Higharc is a VC-backed, early-stage startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Our goal is to make custom-designed homes accessible to anyone by automating home design and customization online. Higharc gives you the home you want without hiring an architect.
Higharc is remote-first. Work where you are, or join us in our office in Durham– we have an office dog – woof! Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us – we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with flexible PTO (take it when you need it) and meaningful maternity/paternity.