Facebook Ads ManagerApply Now
Website Hirsh Marketing
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Hirsh Marketing is looking for a rockstar Facebook Ads Manager who can bring creativity, strategy, and digital brilliance to the team.
Who we are
Hirsh Marketing is one of the fastest growing marketing companies in North America with clients from the US, Canada, South Africa, Malaysia, Great Britain, Australia and others all over the world.
Our team is fully remote and extremely dedicated to delivering the best experience for our clients who are industry leaders and influencers in their respective niches.
What makes us special
- We are PROCESS-DRIVEN and believe in correcting the process, not the person.
- We believe in INITIATIVE and succeed through innovations and ideas.
- We’re big on ACCOUNTABILITY and everyone owning their part.
- We strive for BALANCE and want our team to work smarter, not harder.
- We’re huge on COMMUNICATION and want overcommunication both internally as a team and externally with our clients.
- We love COLLABORATION because we succeed through collaboration and team work.
Who you are
- You’re ready to work somewhere where your voice is actually heard.
- You work hard but have fun too.
- You have stellar attention to detail and prioritization skills and love producing results for world-changing influencers to help them grow their business through effective and innovative digital marketing strategies.
Does that sound like you? Awesome! Then come join us at Team Hirsh!
We are looking for someone who can
- Understand the strategy of a specific campaign and client funnel
- Task out different components of a campaign such as images and copy to the creative team
- Load or task the loading of campaigns/ads to the ads specialists
- Review, edit & load ad assets as needed
- Place and verify pixel to ensure proper campaign tracking
- Optimize campaigns to ensure the lowest possible cost per result and an overall positive ROI, on a daily basis
- Proactively create, execute, and optimize creative strategies to consistently drive high-quality leads, traffic & visibility
- Produce weekly reports for client account updates, recommendations and results
- Follow-up with client communications, questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Stay on top of new techniques, strategies and changes to test for better client results & campaign successes
- Communicate with clients about the success of a campaign, and offer suggestions for ways to improve
- Schedule & perform monthly client meetings & consultations for account goals and strategic success of each client account
- Participate in daily, monthly and quarterly team huddles to ensure agency team members are all meeting company goals & responsibilities
90 Day Goal
- Mastery of the Hirsh Process for proper client account management and ongoing optimization.
- You feel 100% confident by the end of the 90-day period that you can manage your accounts with minimal support and oversight needed from the Senior Digital Strategist or the Executive Team.
- You’re performing all client tasks, effective communication, and strategy consulting with minimal direction from the Senior Digital Strategist, and are becoming THE trusted main source of contact for strategy consultation for the client, all while reporting to the Senior Digital Strategist for strategy updates, guidance & insight.
At Hirsh Marketing, we’re always continuing to learn so we can stay ahead of the competition. We even have a special team dedicated to all things new in digital marketing – #truestory.
The ideal candidate has
- 2+ years of online marketing experience
- 9am to 5pm availability (North American time zones)
- Ability to problem-solve and analyze results and make suggestions to the client based on their individual results
- High attention to detail, proofreading, writing and editing skills for accuracy
- Mid to Expert level knowledge of Facebook advertising (minimum 1-2 years experience of Facebook Business Manager experience)
- Quick learner who retains information easily
- Knowledge of various 3rd party platforms such as ClickFunnels, MailChimp, etc
- Excellent and effective written, verbal, and virtual communication skills
- Understanding of Funnel Marketing strategies & the psychology of advertising to the customer journey
- Committed to ongoing education and training to stay on top of the Facebook platform, rules, regulations, strategies and updates for proper ad execution, implementation & client success
- CBO and chatbot knowledge and/or experience is a huge plus
- 100% remote
- Paid training that leads to a starting annual salary of $45,000
- Paid sick leave (dependent on state)
- 2 weeks of PTO
- $150/mo health stipend after one month of employment
- Annual team retreats
- Paid holidays (New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day)
- Team environment with an organization fostering people-first culture