Website Home Grounds
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 💥Work for a DCer💥
Our US based content affiliate website provides content to coffee lovers on how to brew and enjoy better coffee from home. Our audience loves to source, grind, brew and enjoy high quality coffee beans. They do not drink instant coffee or use pod machines.
Over the next 12 months we are planning for strong growth and need a skilled team member to be part of that journey.
Are you reliable SEO who wants to improve his/her skills on a site that already has traction? Are you organised, motivated and committed to promoting amazing content If that sounds like you, this is your gig!
Some training and guidance provided…but you shouldn’t be totally new to this game.
Requirements – what we need from you:
- Excellent written English and communication – You’ll be chatting and negotiating with other site owners for link placements so you’ll need to be able to clearly communicate yourself and come across as personable.
- A timely understanding of on page SEO – You understand keyword intent and keep up to date with on page ranking factors such as KW density and placement, and anchor text choice.
- Some experience in white hat link building – While we use a system to consistently build links, you’ll need to understand what seperates a good link from a bad one, and how to build links while minimising risk. We don’t use PBNs or link selling networks.
- High attention to detail – This is kind of obvious since SEO is data driven (you need to be meticulous)
- The ability to manage and work with others – you’ll have a VA working under you helping with the grunt work, and you’ll be in direct communication with the content team, so you’ve got to be a team player. No basement dwellers.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS principles – Not critical, but helpful. You won’t be writing code but simple tweaks should not make you run for the hills. If you’ve been through codecademy’s free course, you’ll be fine.
- Experience with SEO tools – We use Ahrefs and will give you access. If you know how to use other SEO tools, that’s helpful.
Some examples of what you’ll be doing right away
On page SEO tweaks
- We are upgrading old content. The content team will be adding new content and media to give old posts a facelift.
- You’ll need to make sure KW densities stay within current ranges for content that is already ranking, or, improve the onpage if you can see any obvious errors.
Skyscraper link building campaigns.
- We have some highly linkable content assets that need promoting
- You’ll put together a list of prospects and get a VA to find contact details
- You’ll then use an email sending tool to send cold emails
- Once the replies start coming in you will negotiate to secure link placement
- Important; you’ll need to look at the sites and assess them based authority and risk. We want quality links over quantity links.
New link building experiments
- You’ll be given a budget each month to try out some new link building strategies. Yipee.
Manual outreach for industry related links
- We require a few high authority or highly relevant links each month and it will be your job to secure them.
- Part of you role will be to create new + update existing SOPS for future staff who will assist you.
Benefits / Details
- 20 hrs/week with at least 2 hours/day worked between 10am-5pm AEST timezone
- $1000/month paid fortnightly (negotiable based on experience)
- Bonuses based on KPIs
- 2 weeks paid holiday every 6 months work
- Work directly with the founder. You’ll have the opportunity to suggest your own ideas, make improvements and learn new skills
- The opportunity to move up into a marketing manager position after 1 years time based on performance
- Profit share after 1 years employment for the right person