Email Marketing Specialist
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in Ontatio, Canada 🗺
HostPapa Inc. is one of Canada’s fastest growing Cloud Services companies. We provide our customers with the technical solutions they need to achieve success while maintaining our reputation for reliability, security, and award-winning customer service.
As a member of our team, you will be part of the HostPapa family, driving innovation and success in an environment that nurtures growth, learning, and achieving your potential.
The successful candidate will work with the Director of Marketing and a team dedicated to increasing customer retention, driving conversions and lead generation.
- Defining and implementing a clear vision and strategy for the email marketing program.
- Managing the execution of one-time, recurring, and automated email campaigns including:
- Monthly newsletters,
- Product launches,
- Seasonal promotions,
- Customer onboarding,
- Sales funnels
- Creating comprehensive email briefs for promotions according to campaign objectives.
- Performing the day-to-day management of email marketing activities including:
- Campaign setup (designing email templates, building emails, list selection, segmentation and scheduling according to subscribers’ time zones)
- Conducting quality assurance tests on all emails before they are sent to the public.
- Ensuring content personalization to subscribers based on brand, language, currency, location, and other preferences.
- Monitoring email performance data including open rates, clickthrough rates and conversions to measure success and make recommendations for optimization
- Implementing testing and optimization opportunities including A/B testing to improve reach and effectiveness of the email program.
- Building and maintaining email calendar. Adjusting as needed to ensure optimal schedule and timely execution of emails.
- Identifying and managing new lead generation opportunities.
- Developing list building initiatives.
- Collaborating with other teams to coordinate email marketing for product launches, partnerships and customer service.
- University degree or college diploma in marketing, advertising, or related field
- 3-5 years experience in email marketing, with proven experience in email building, deployment, automation, segmentation and performance reporting.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and committed to deadlines, but flexible in a changing environment
- Proven track record of problem-solving skills and good time management
- Excellent English writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience building and setting up email templates using HTML
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Multilingual (French/Spanish/German)
- To truly be successful in this position and to grow within the company the ideal candidate should be passionate about connecting with new and existing audiences through email marketing. You should be genuinely interested in e-commerce and dedicated to continual learning in the ever-changing online marketing industry.
We would like to thank each applicant, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Accommodations will be provided throughout the recruitment, hiring and employment process in accordance with the AODA and the Ontario Human Rights Code.