- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- Staffing logistics and employee recruiting.
- Employee orientation, development, and training.
- Employee welfare, safety, wellness and health
- Development and implementation of policy documents and handbooks
- Distribution of policy documents and handbooks to employees.
- Policy development and documentation inline with the company’s vision
- Originator of company-wide or department-specific communication
- Performance management working closely with senior management
- Corporate and software compliance working closely with Compliance Officer(s)
- System and program implementations that automate HR responsibilities
- Coordination with DevOps and Compliance for HR program execution
- Demonstrate complete understanding of the position
- Focus on process and efficiency
- Well organized and methodical approach to problem solving
- Experience creating and managing processes
- Ability to analyze and present information that can be understood by both domestic and foreign team members
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Technically adept and able to manage systems and system implementations
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of Experience
BriteCore is excited to expand our team to include an HR Generalist. We look forward to hearing from those qualified and excited about the job.
BriteCore is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an open and inclusive environment for all employees.