Website Keeping Your Balance
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
WHAT WE DO
Keeping Your Balance provides reliable, cloud-based accounting, payroll and HR solutions for fast-growing small businesses. We employ the latest technology to provide efficiencies to our clients, and stay on the cutting edge of the ever-changing accounting industry. Our friendly, knowledgeable and professional team members care about our clients and strive to help them grow their businesses.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We work almost exclusively with fast-growing small business. From restaurants and early stage start-ups to professional service firms and non-profits, KYB provides a scalable accounting solution for high-growth companies.
We are looking for experienced accounting and HR specialists to join our growing team! Strong written and verbal communication skills are vital to ensure professional communication with clients. The successful candidate will possess not only the required technical skills, but an ability to provide service to our clients with a smile and a natural desire to go above and beyond expectations.
- Provide HR support to one or more client accounts in coordination with a support team of bookkeepers, accountants, and HR specialists.
- Administer payroll, and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
- Administer all client Human Resources plans and procedures, as well as development and implementation of new plans and procedures.
- Perform client benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, Open Enrollment, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of employees for client accounts
- Maintain human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Advise clients on compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Provide answers to general HR questions from client, referring them to additional resources when appropriate.
To be considered, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years experience as an HR generalist
- HR certification or qualifications to obtain certification
- Extensive payroll experience, multi-state and/or CA payroll experience are pluses
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, team members and outside vendors verbally and in writing, providing the necessary follow up to ensure a great customer experience
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel and other standard programs; experience with or the ability to quickly learn Quickbooks accounting software along with cloud-based billing software and various web-based tools for banking and credit card processing.
- High level of general computer knowledge; comfortable learning new programs and tools
- Familiar with Zenefits or other HRIS
- Multi-client experience a plus
- Comfortable working in a virtual, paperless environment
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple assignments
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed manner, with initiative and exceptional follow-through
- Sound judgment, strong decision-making skills & abundant common sense
- High attention to detail, organized, and assertive
- Self-aware, comfortable knowing your own limits and when to ask for help
- High personal ethical standards
- Able to consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures
- Eager to leverage technology for efficiency and progress
- Friendly demeanor with a positive can-do spirit; takes pride in high-quality work