Inbound Marketing Specialist
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
The part time inbound marketing specialist will work lead the inbound efforts for a staffing company.
*** As a bonus incentive all incoming lead generation that results in business will qualify for a percentage of the profit from the business! ***
Experience in the staffing industry is required.
- Develop content for inbound campaigns, blog entries, social media posts and premium content aimed at driving traffic, lead generation, online visibility, and user engagement
- Develop, implement and manage lead generation and customer closing strategies
- Proactively and strategically manage, test, improve, and measure inbound marketing campaigns
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Analyze and create reports for inbound performance
- Manage and update client websites
- Maintain up to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings including inbound marketing
- Develop and manage project plans and see projects through to completion
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in marketing, communications or other related field preferred.
- Hubspot Inbound certification preferred but not required
- Experience with content management systems, blogs and social media
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Understanding of search engine optimization strategies (SEO)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other team members
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and organized individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to operate independently and with minimal supervision