Writer & Editor
Website Infinity Digital
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡 (2-3 years experience preferred)
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🗺 Anywhere in Asia or Europe 🗺 (Must be located somewhere the business hours overlap with India)
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
About Infinity Digital
Hi there! We are a digital marketing agency that has been operating for 7 years. We are based in India and have an in-house team, however, we have people based all over the world. We help our clients with services such as SEO, paid ads, and web design. There is a lot of writing involved in our work; that’s why we are looking for a skilled writer who is a native English speaker and can assist us with our service offerings.
We have a team of writers who are very talented but are not native English speakers. We need a native English speaker with writing/editing experience to manage the team. The day to day work will change and this role will evolve but the main duties include:
- Writing and editing articles.
- Managing the team of writers.
- Communicating directly with the owner, Purush.
- Giving the team assignments and checking on their work.
- Editing and providing some basic training to guide the team.
- Writing articles and providing updates for our clients as well as sending cold emails to leads.
This role provides a lot of opportunity for growth. You will immediately be brought into a management position and will have the opportunity to grow the team and work closely with our clients. The starting compensation is $2500 per month. The salary will increase over time as the role grows.
This role is remote but the ideal client is located in Asia. All of the writers are based in India so it is essential you are located in an Asian country where business hours overlap with India.
You must be a native English writer. This is considered an entry-level role but you should have 2-3 years of experience writing, editing, managing content and a team. You should be a self-starter, motivated, and integrity. As we on-board the new hire we will make sure they have the tools and knowledge of our company and operations to succeed. However, once you have been on-boarded you should have the capabilities to fulfill the role.