Website Initiate Government Solutions
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Initiate Government Solutions, LLC, an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business, is currently recruiting for the position of a remote Project Manager/Coordinator to support our work with the Department of Veterans Affairs’ Business Intelligence Services Line (BISL) Support Services with specific support for Community Care.
- Determine and schedule meetings when necessary. Create meeting agendas, attendee lists and facilitate the meetings.
- Capture and email meeting minutes that identify key discussion points, decisions and agreements, and action items.
- Maintain action items for each assigned project and track to completion.
- Work with BISL Teams to create task plans that include task duration, milestone dates, task dependencies, resource requirements, and planned dates for initial and final deliverables.
- Complete requirement gathering, test coordination, and technical documentation tasks.
- Provide general project coordination and weekly communication to all stakeholders regarding project status, dependencies, issues, risks and task assignments.
- When necessary, create power point presentations of CDW processes to help project stakeholders understand the scope and details of what CDW does/does not do.
- Provide oversight/management for PMO SharePoint site. Regularly post deliverables, minutes to project sites.
- Attend weekly BISL Team Lead meeting and provide status, current issues, risks, and decisions made for assigned projects.
- Work with CDW Director/Community Care Leadership to determine project priorities.
- Attend planning meetings with other VA departments.Identify requirements that would affect CDW.Includes providing communication regarding next steps and information required for CDW to provide LOE.
- Develop LOE for new project requests.
- Provide customer support for CC Enclave/Workgroup Resource process.Create new workgroups/guide teams through the process.
- Maintain Domain Development Dashboard including working with BISL Teams to understand current domain status.
- Publish dashboard quarterly.
Project Manager will be responsible for creating the following deliverables
- Meeting Minutes.
- Project Plans to include: Purpose, Objectives, Scope, Timelines, Initial Risk & Issue Log, High level tasks and assigned resources (updated monthly).
- Action Item Logs (updated weekly).
- Schedules (updated weekly).
- Issue/Risk/Decision Log (updated weekly).
- Project Status Reports (bi-weekly/monthly).
- Requirements Log (RTM).
- Test Log.
- Power Point Presentations (as needed).
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Project Coordination/Project Manager in a data warehouse, or data management environment.
- Prefer additionally, 3 years or more experience working for Federal/State government agency either as contractor or employee.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working remotely.
- Ability to fill many different project roles depending on the project needs while still being able to provide overall program management (i.e, Requirement Analyst, Test Coordinator, Technical Writer).
- Ability to work with multiple teams and effectively communicate project information across teams so all involved have the same understanding.
- Ability to be proactive and creative when conventional project methods don’t work (i.e., not all read documents or emails).
- Ability to work independently with little oversight.
- Ability to document, track and monitor project tasks and actions items till completed.
- Initiate Government Solutions offers 401(k).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Paid Holidays.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Life and Disability insurance (and more).