Head of Sales Operations
Website InsideSales.com, Inc
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
InsideSales.com is the market leader in the emerging sales acceleration market. Breakthrough innovations in cloud-based communications, gamification, predictive analytics and data visualization have helped make the company one of the hottest employers in the United States. In fact, Inc. Magazine recently recognized the company as the 5th fastest growing software company in the country.
The Head of Sales Operations manages support functions essential to sales operations. These include planning, reporting, forecasting, process optimization, deal cadence, territory planning, process and technology training, program implementation and internal communications enhancement.
The Head of Sales Operations s responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization and works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the department.
- Provide forward looking analytical support to leadership through custom dashboards and reports- this includes sales model analytics (pipeline analysis, forecast analysis/accuracy, close rates, KPIs, capacity, quotas, compensation, sales role productivity, pace, etc.) as well as analytics to address specific growth opportunities.
- Proactively identify for opportunities for business scalability through initiatives such as simplification, automation and standardization of processes and associated infrastructure to remove bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Design and development of a central relational database used for collecting data across the organization, driving data quality and improving database hygiene.
- Absorb large amounts of data from multiple sources and develop trend analysis and metrics. Make decisions based on this analysis – and execute on decisions.
- Improve internal communications to make policies, announcements, and changes more visible. Document business processes and practices and execution guidelines for consistent management and tracking of our growing sales businesses.
- Develop a stronger analytical framework and system for complex decisions such as hiring, promoting, performance management, etc.
- Serve as a key liaison to Internal Operations, Marketing, IT, and Business Development.
- Support Sales managers for inquiries regarding use of sales tools or to manage requests of improvements or fixes as necessary.
- 5+ years previous experience with business intelligence, financial analysis or sales operations. Database design background preferred.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills. Must be able to build and nurture strong relationships with sales and internal departments.
- Ability to format and present data to executive level.
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- BS/BA in business, finance or IT related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Achievement of the close rate objectives for the department.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting for organizational effectiveness.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of department-impacting initiatives and projects.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by senior management.
InsideSales.com offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.