Content Marketing Specialist
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or South Africa 🗺
Instaon allows SMBs to create best-in-class online marketing campaigns without any knowledge.
We are a team of hard-working & funny (some weirdos too ;)) people around the world (Belgium, France, Turkey, Brazil, Russia, etc) with the same values & mindset.
Personal traits we are looking for when hiring new team members are the following: #hardworking #fun #generosity #payitforward #smart #quirky
💃🏻 Who we are 🕺
Instaon allows SMBs to create best-in-class online marketing campaigns without any knowledge. Today, our artificial intelligence already allows more than 100 000 businesses to create top-performing Google/Bing campaigns in a matter of minutes. Yet, we are still at the beginning of our journey and we need new ambitious colleagues to make Instaon’s vision a reality.
Company mindset: #hardworking #fun #quirky
We are looking for an experienced content marketing specialist who is excited to build Instaon’s brand voice and content roadmap. You’ll work directly with the founding team, and will play a critical role in developing the content marketing function within our broader marketing organization.
Fully automating online ads & bypassing traditional agencies/freelancers comes with lots of education and trust building. You will cover these two topics with smart content together with fun and talented team members 🔥
✅ What needs to be done ✅
- Create an educational hub on our website and social media’s (Digital marketing for SMB’s)
- Design & own Instaon’s blog (write weekly articles, etc)
- Create an Instaon’s Youtube Channel with educational / product videos
- Responsible for all marketing communication activities: emails, videos, collaterals, e-books, newsletters, social media’s, etc
- Understand industry problems & address it through bomb content.
- Follow-up and collaborate with the marketing team
- Come up with ideas on how to improve the overall brand strategy
👀 Competencies we are looking for 👀
- 3+ years of content marketing and/or editorial experience, with experience working in B2B or SaaS companies
- Strong interest in the online marketing (Google Ads, Facebook Ads), SMBs, AI & startups space
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals and experience driving business results through organic content.
- Self-motivated, creative and energetic person with a start-up mentality
- A drive and motivation to learn, lead and contribute at the highest level
- Strong communication & writing skills in english ( & other languages are a plus)
- Communication and interpersonal skills adapted to a remote and cross-functional environment
🤟 What do we offer? 🤟
- You will get all the excitement of working for a fast-growing startup.
- You’ll work on projects from start to finish, from concept and design phase all the way through implementation and roll out.
- You will be part of a small team with growing opportunities.
- You will receive an attractive salary with additional perks, and most importantly you will have fun within an inspiring and talented team!
Branding, Content Strategy, Content Marketing, Content Creation
$35k – $65k