Customer Service Billing Agent
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Intermedia is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Customer Service Billing team! Our ideal candidates would be great on the phone, passionate about providing world-class, worry-free service, reliable and driven to succeed.
- Providing customer service and billing support of our VoIP services for Business customers via inbound phone calls, emails & outbound follow-up.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have Customer Service/Call Center experience.
- Billing support experience required, including in-depth research, credits & refunds.
- Ability to meet or exceed call center metrics (AHT, ASA, etc.) required.
- Strong work ethic and adherence to policies required.
- Minimum typing speed of 35WPM required.
- Must demonstrate exceptional soft-skills.
- Must be a team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail, and the ability to deliver in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to engage within a team environment.
- Telecom, VoIP, Networking, or Communications experience preferred.
- Must have exceptional organizational, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills required, with demonstrated competency in Windows, Internet, PC support, and MS Office.
- High School Diploma, some college coursework preferred
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance.
- PTO package.
- Paid training.
- Pay: DOE
Intermedia is the premier provider of cloud services to small and mid-sized businesses. Delivered from Intermedia’s secure datacenters, these services include hosted Microsoft Exchange email, VoIP telephony, instant messaging, file management, security, backup, support for the full range of smartphones and tablets, and more. The company’s proprietary cloud infrastructure assures high reliability, and a certified support team is available around the clock. Intermedia also empowers thousands of partners including managed service providers and select Fortune 500 companies to sell cloud services under their own brand. Founded in 1995, Intermedia was the first company to offer business-class cloud email and now has 600,000 premium hosted Exchange mailboxes under management more than any other provider.