Promising Virtual Assistant
Website Internet Marketing Party
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
David Gonzalez is most often introduced as a SuperConnector. It wasn’t a title he chose, it was one that people kept referring to him as he just can’t help but put people together. He founded the Internet Marketing Party™ when he realized just how many internet millionaires lived in his hometown of Austin, TX and has been hosting these monthly business networking mixers, for many years, without a miss.
We’re looking for an organized, conscientious, client-focused assistant with strong communication skills to organize and manage projects and timelines, coordinate daily tasks and to-do lists, and to create a structured work environment for our entrepreneur and team members. You must be friendly, compassionate, and personable, with the ability to build strong client relationships quickly. As our virtual assistant, you will be handling day-to-day administrative tasks, including managing our entrepreneur’s email and calendar, capturing action items from recorded calls and inputting them into Asana, creating call notes & meeting summaries, coordinating team actions items and reminders in Slack, and organizing email communications events with attendees.
In addition to the above, our successful candidate will possess the following qualities
- Project management experience is a must!
- Strong people/customer service skills – always wowing our clients & leaving them with an extremely positive experience.
- Ability to take the initiative and anticipate our entrepreneur’s needs.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a proven track record of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- A high level of social intelligence.
- A proactive problem solver – someone who comes to the table with solutions.
- Bright, forward innovative thinker, a self-starter.
- Responsive, caring, reliable, and accountable.
- Growth-oriented with a strong work ethic
You’ll need experience with the following tools
- CRM software (we use Insightly, ActiveCampaign, Infusionsoft, WebforceHQ.com)
- Google Suite
- This position is a contractor position.
- The position starts with 10 hours per week but will quickly move to more hours as new tasks are given. There is a strong potential that this position will grow to full-time with the right person.
- Preferred starting hours are between 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm CST. As the hours and position grow, flexible hours will be between 8:00 -5:00 pm CST.
- The pay rate for this position is $17/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) partner.