Manager Tier 3 Support
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- 🇨🇦 Anywhere in Canada 🇨🇦
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
The User Enablement is in search of a Manager for Tier 3 Support to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team
The Tier 3 Support Manager is responsible for directly overseeing the Technical Account Manager team, which focuses on addressing complex or sensitive Support issues impacting key strategic customers, as well as the Technical Implementation Specialist team, which is our professional services team focused on completing technical implementation and development projects for our users. The Tier 3 Support Manager is ultimately accountable for monitoring the health of daily operations of the team, ensuring that our customers receive the high quality of support that they expect, overseeing the successful completion of implementation and development projects, and maintaining open and consistent communication channels with our customer Sales team.
What you’ll do
- Liaise with customer account executives to identify strategic accounts requiring extended support for advanced issues or assistance with special implementation projects outside the scope of the Tier 1 or Tier 2 Support teams.
- Prepare weekly reports of outstanding bugs and newly requested feature requests for key accounts and present to customer account executives.
- Proactively identify trends in Support tickets for larger accounts that may suggest potential happiness issues and work with customer account teams to mitigate those risks.
- Advocate for key accounts in weekly meetings with Product Management.
- Collaborate with the Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support Managers on feedback for their staff for support tickets involving key accounts.
- Collaborate with the Senior Manager of Tier 3 Support on the development and continual improvement of Tier 3 Support processes and policies.
- Manage the assignment of technical implementation projects to Tier 3 individual contributors.
- Oversee the personnel management of Tier 3 individual contributors responsibilities.
- Identify opportunities for monetizing implementations and contract work within Tier 3 Support and work closely with key stakeholders to implement professional services offerings.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrated work experience as a team lead or manager in the technical support space.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to understand complex problems and formulate actionable plans for resolving these problems.
- Expertise at coaching and mentoring technical support staff on complex technical issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, customer empathy, and the ability to handle difficult, high stress conversations with strategic customers.
- Strong personnel management skills and a genuine desire to make the Tier 3 Support team a fulfilling and supportive team.
- Demonstrated experience leading a professional services team at a comparable SaaS company.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.