Junior Coda.io Project ManagerApply Now
- 🧨 Staff Pick 🧨
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Now Hiring: Remote Junior Coda.io Project Manager
Kingmakers is an investment fund and accelerator for small business buyers. We partner with smart, high net worth individuals to acquire online and offline businesses. Our services include sourcing business to buy, performing due diligence, negotiating and structuring offers. We then do financing, de-risking, and growing businesses post-acquisition.
We’re hiring a full-time Junior Coda.io Project Manager that will help us implement and streamline our project management processes using Coda.io application. A successful candidate is a self-starter with great attention to detail, effective problem solver and is able to manage many projects at once.
Please tell us about your experience in each of these areas when you apply
- Working with APIs, Zapier.
- Database design.
- Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Project management tools experience such as Trello, Asana or similar.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to
- Working with Director of Systems to implement various project management techniques in Coda.io
- Helping automate existing processes.
- Create manuals and documentation in English for other team members.
- Respond to various support requests from team members and partners related to Coda.io
After an initial interview, paid test task and a one month trial period with reduced pay, salary will be $700/month.
What’s in it for you?
- This is a fully remote job that offers a lot of flexibility and autonomy. Our organization doesn’t feel very corporate. All we care about are results and a positive, problem-solver attitude.
- We are a fast-growing startup, so if it’s a good fit, you can grow with the company and have access to more opportunities.
- Most of your time will be spent working on interesting projects, creatively solving complex problems and learning new techniques.
NOTE: if sounds like a good fit, please only apply through the form below.
Kingmakers is only accepting applications here. Inquiries about the job through their website will be ignored.