Key Account Manager
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
Cobham is seeking a Key Account Manager – Aerospace that will serve as the Account Manager for key Group, Sector, and Business Unit wide Air-to-Air Refueling (AAR) customers at Tinker AFB. This person will be the lead representative for Cobham operations and business development at the newly opened Tinker Field Office, growing the business through enhanced customer relationships and business acumen.
- Acts as the “voice of the customer” and is the recognized “voice of Cobham” to the customer.
- Acts as the expert on the customer’s market and business strategies.
- Manages a portfolio of accounts to meet target orders.
- Creates and manages execution of strategic account plans, which incorporates identified cross-sell opportunities, technology trends, competitive factors, and tactical action plans.
- Ensures applicable BU’s sales pipeline supports the account strategy.
- Ensures that the customers’ and account needs are considered and implemented in applicable BU product strategies.
- Supports negotiations with key Group, Sector and Business Unit wide customers.
- Works with customers to maximize Cobham’s performance within the customers’ performance management system.
- Facilitates initiatives to increase customer satisfaction with key customers.
- Works in collaboration with Business Development, Engineering, Operations, Program Management and other areas within the business to ensure success.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and has the ability to interact with all levels of both the customer’s and Cobham organization.
- Tracks, reports, and manages internal customer metrics as coordinated with Business Development and Sales teams.
- Travels as necessary domestic and international (typically 10-20%).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Marketing or Business.
- 10+ years of experience with the USAF as a service member or US DoD employee.
- 5+ years of experience with aerospace operations, maintenance, or program management.
- 5+ years of experience with creating and analyzing business cases.
- 3+ years of experience working with US Department of Defense Prime Contractors.
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Engineering, Science, Marketing, Business or relevant field.
- 20+ years military/US DoD service. Access to US DoD military installations
- 7+ years of experience selling to US Department of Defense Prime Contractors.
- 3+ years of service on Tinker AFB
- Experience operating or supporting the KC-10, KC-135, or KC-46.