Inbound Marketing Representative
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider designed for all types of businesses, small or large. We’re the first to be exclusively powered by Google Cloud Platform while utilizing an isolated container system. We believe that constant availability and an outstanding user experience are a must. That’s why we always utilize the latest software and most advanced technology to power our infrastructure.
As an Inbound Marketing Representative you will
- Research, create and manage content for landing pages
- Create knowledge base articles and blog posts
- Work with in-house translators and designers to keep existing materials up-to-date and edit new content
- Get creative with other marketing related projects
- Work together with our marketing team on various projects (Kinsta Kingpin series, weekly newsletters etc.)
- Collaborate with other team members and contribute to outreach efforts
Our Marketing Department is responsible for getting more exposure for our company and services. This happens through content and inbound marketing, outreach, and affiliate marketing. We always strive to follow the latest marketing trends in order to reach as many soon to be Kinsta clients or affiliates as possible on the web.
The ideal Kinsta Inbound Marketing Representative is technically knowledgeable, upbeat, professional, curious and self-motivated.
As a Kinsta Inbound Marketing Representative, you must meet the following core requirements:
- Fluent in written and verbal English. You need to be an exceptional writer and completely comfortable using all social media platforms.
- Demonstrated prior expertise in content creation and SEO.
- Must be familiar with and have used WordPress extensively. For example, you should have knowledge of the most common WordPress plugins and themes (Yoast, WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, Avada, Genesis, etc.).
- Experience with web hosting-related technologies such as CDN, DNS, Linux, PHP, MySQL, caching, DNS, and domain names is required. You do not need to be a developer or systems admin; however, you do need to understand and feel comfortable discussing these topics via written conversations.
- Being part of the WordPress community is a nice advantage.
- Eagerness to learn and understand new concepts.
This is a fully-remote role. You can work from anywhere as long as you have reliable internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, a competitive salary and an opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it’s like to work for our team, head to our website and look for the About Us link in the footer.