Sales ExecutiveApply Now
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
Our homes are our most valuable asset and also the most difficult to buy and sell. Knock is on a mission to make trading in your house as simple and certain as trading in your car. Started by founding team members of Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), Knock is an online home trade-in platform that uses data science to price homes accurately, technology to sell them quickly and a dedicated team of professionals to guide you every step of the way. We share the same top-tier investors as iconic brands like Netflix, Tivo, Match, HomeAway and Houzz.
We’re looking for a passionate Inside Sales Executive who has a customer first mentality. Somebody who has the ability to clearly communicate processes, while selling the benefits of the services that Knock offers.
What you’ll own
- Communicate a revolutionary new way of buying and selling homes
- Manage inbound leads from inquiry through the sales process all the way to signed contract
- Achieve sales quotas and company expected metrics
- Be the first point of contact for consumers via phone, text, chat and email, offering top notch service and support
- Be a team player that is motivated by building a new sales team from the ground up
- Work with consumers to explain in detail, Knock’s process of buying and selling homes
- Partner closely with other cross functional team members to translate customer needs into solutions for customers
- Partner closely with Knock’s Licenced Local Experts in order to ensure a smooth handoff and ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Help drive customer referrals and case studies
Skills and experience you have
- You are articulate and can communicate clearly in both written and verbal communication
- You possess strong interpersonal and sales skills and experience building relationships with clients
- You are confident in achieving sales goals
- A self starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever changing environment and to switch gears as needed
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Experienced using desktop, web and mobile applications like Google Docs, Sheets, Slack, CRM, customer support software, etc
- You are a team player and have a natural ability to collaborate well with others within your team and across the organization at large
- You are highly organized and have an exceptional attention to detail
- You possess outstanding work ethic, ability to perform under pressure and prioritize
Preferred, but not required
- 2-3 years of high volume inside sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Real estate experience and/or agent license
What we can offer you
An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building the next multibillion dollar consumer brand around the single largest purchase of our lives
You will be working with a passionate, mission driven team that is disrupting the status quo
Competitive cash and equity compensation, full medical, dental, vision benefits, 401k, flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory) and sick time
We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Dallas-Fort Worth, Phoenix, and Denver with more on the way. In fact, we are proud to be a distributed company with employees in 18 different states. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
Knock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Knock are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.