DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🔑 Report to CEO – CTO 🔑
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
Sick of commuting and wasting hours of your day?
Tired of having to dress up (or dress at all 🙂 ) every day to go to the office?
Want freedom to work from any place any country and make your own work hours?
Please note: It’s important to ready the ENTIRE job posting carefully and follow instructions if you are the person we are looking for. Applicants that do not follow the outlined instructions will not be contacted.
Imagine yourself working for a cool online company (+/- 15 great team members) creating new cutting edge products on the web. We share ideas and new programming techniques via our team chat with constant communication. We are easy going but with a great work ethic and (most importantly) get shit done when the pressure is on.
Who we are and our mission
We are a young startup with a mission to facilitate and accelerate a global shift from a knowledge economy to an entrepreneurial economy. We believe in an abundance mindset and our software is here to help every-day people to forget about the technical distractions and focus on their unique superpowers to help their audience improve their lives.
We do that by providing our users all the tools they need to get started with their online business today. Funnel builder, membership site builder, email marketing and more.
We are looking for YOU
- Somebody who wants to join our mission!
- Good communicator
- Loves to create good documentation
- Detail oriented
- Takes responsibility for his/her tasks and actions
- Thinks ahead and not just limits him/herself to the tasks in front of you on the screen
Skills we are looking for
- Must have at least 1 year experience with Docker
- Must have at least 6 months full time experience with Kubernetes
- Must have at least 6 months experience with Go.CD
- Must have experience with Rancher 2.0
- Experience with Google Cloud
- At least 4 years experience with Debian / Ubuntu
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- understanding of development processes
- Good written and spoken English
- Some basic understanding of PHP, JS, HTML, CSS
- ELK stack experience
- Server speed optimization (for fastest possible page load speeds)
- Serving static pages from GCS using G-CDN
- We are a full remote team (+/- 15) with people from many countries and we love and respect cultural diversity.
- You decide when you work (but minimum 30 hours must be adhered)
- Work from anywhere or even while travelling (got digital nomad ambitions? We can help!)
- We respect local holidays. You can take days off when you want we just ask you to let us know 2 weeks in advance for our planning
- Quarterly raises if company goals are met based on your performance
- You can request education courses and depending on price / relevancy we reimburse you for it
- We’re creating an online shop for Kyvio clothing items you can get a few and we’ll reimburse you for them
- Yearly company retreat (in the making)
- Fair salary based on your experience, and most of all your work. You grow with the company. We are a team, a family when company income grows so does income for all of our team members.
Important – salary:
For this position we first start of based on a milestone contract
- Milestone 1: Dev cluster delivered
- Milestone 2: staging cluster
- Milestone 3: production cluster
Then when that is done we discuss further long time employment for optimizations, maintenance, adding new micro-services etc.
How to apply
- Read this FULL job ad
- Make sure to answer the qualification questions asked
- Write a short application letter, why you want to work with us and why we should choose you