DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
About the Role
Kyvio is currently seeking to expand their team with a Growth Marketer/Hacker, who will be in charge of growing the brand using the power of copywriting, advertising and funnels.
Imagine yourself working in your shorts at some exotic location, not bothered by commuting hours from and to work with an amazing team of +/- 15 people from all over the world. Working with the Kyvio team on our common mission:
We believe that AI (maybe in combination with blockchain) is going to hockey-stick technological progress and this will bring a LOT of changes in the near future (5 – 20 years), this change will result in -many- people losing their jobs and serious shifts in our society. To prevent society as we know it disintegrate we believe that a global shift from a knowledge economy to an entrepreneurial economy is necessary. Hence our mission is to accelerate and facilitate this change by offering a platform where people can quickly start their (side) business online without worrying about technical distractions + all the training they need to “take what is in their head, and create (info) products” to get started with their online journey.
This is a fully remote, full-time position in a team working from different parts of the world including the Philippines, and Eastern Europe, Europe, and other places. It doesn’t matter in which time zone you are currently based in or even if you move around (various of our team members are digital nomads!). As long as you make it to our daily meetings which are a must to attend.
Kyvio is a startup with a POWERFUL suite of apps that help business owners build funnels, membership sites and send emails. We have an informal culture and we don’t care if you work in a suit or in your pajamas. We encourage digital nomadism and a good work-life balance. We offer special bonus programs and other incentives like Blinkist access.
Your ideal experience
- Previous experience in branding and advertisement (Facebook / Google Adwords / YouTube ads)
- Copywriting and positioning experience (coming up with angles to sell is TOP skill we look for!)
- Experience in builder funnels that convert a curious prospect to a loving customer (the funnel structure; connecting the steps, the copy)
- Experience with Excel and the ability to crunch some numbers like churn, ROI, etc.
- Knowledge of online marketing (cold email, autoresponders, paid traffic, content marketing, etc.)
In short: you are a marketing-nerd, proud of it and love what you do!
Other skills we are after
- Exceptional written & spoken English
- Self-organization skills
- Resilience and persistence
- Familiarity with operating in a growth-based marketing role for a company (social media posting doesn’t count)
- A ‘go-all-in’ attitude!
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiarity with project management tools (asana)
- Familiarity with simple photo editing tools (such as Canva)
- Strong command of Google Sheets and Google Docs
The soft skills we’d very much appreciate
- Ambitious, outgoing, action-oriented
- Not a first-time remote worker
- A strong service mentality
- HIGHLY Analytical way of thinking
- Self-reliance and ability to handle day-to-day tasks on your own
- Comfortable working in a completely remote team
- Positive outlook and approach to work and life
How your workday would look like…
Your working day will start out by executing top #3 things for the day that will enable our growth. Then you will look at results from activities done before today, and evaluate the best way forward.
On some days, you will meet with the CEO and CTO to suggest plans and give updates on performance; but on most other days you’ll continue to build and refine new funnels, ads and marketing campaigns to grow sales.
This is a performance-focused role, and we are looking to work with someone who feels compelled to go above and beyond even their own expectations. We believe in breaking down barriers and limiting beliefs, and that’s what you’ll be doing – day in and day out.
Do the impossible, feel awesome. Go to bed, wake up. Do the impossible again.
We are looking for a high-quality team member who would be prepared to evolve this position into serious strategic work that will strengthen our position in the digital streams.
These are various KPIs a Growth Manager will be responsible for
- Cost per lead
- Cost per sale
- Overall ROI
We will offer you whatever different elements you need for your funnels – including products to sell, products to give away, access to a designer, etc.
Our team is our family, we are very transparent with finances to the team and when the company grows financially, the team grows financially! That said we are a bootstrapped startup so you are making an investment in the future we will create together. Both partners are taking out less money each month than various team members because we believe in what we are building here and the team comes first!
We can currently offer $15 to $25 per hour for the perfect candidate. Long term, if you are AMAZING at what you do and have Kyvio and our customers in your heart – there is an opportunity to scale up to CMO level position with equity (we hope you do!).
The salary will vary and depend on your current experience. It will also be impacted by your performance.
So will you become part of our family and join our mission?
Have you found yourself depicted in the posting above?
Then, don’t hesitate to write me a brief letter about why you think you’d be a great fit for this position. Also, please attach a portfolio of your previous sales and lead generation accomplishments (increased revenue, targets met, growth, etc.”.).
Results are KEY to this position. Please bear this in mind.
To successfully apply, please start your cover letter with “Hi Neil, I want to help you grow.”
The strongest candidates will be contacted about the further steps of the selection.
Looking forward to reading your application!
Neil Napier – CEO of Kyvio
and on behalf of the whole Team.