Content Strategy Lead
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe 🗺
As Leadfeeder’s Content Strategy Lead you’ll be an expert in all things content, know how to scale website traffic and understand the B2B buyer journey inside-out. You’ll be directly responsible for refining Leadfeeder’s editorial style, owning the entire content marketing strategy and delivering on ambitious growth goals.
Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 50+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring key people around the world to accelerate our rapid growth. This is a full-time role that is ideally based in Europe but we will consider exceptional candidates from elsewhere.
- Analyse what content is driving traffic increases to help us meet our acquisition goals and make proactive decisions on what content we should be creating.
- Own KPIs and regularly report on the success of content initiatives. Use findings to continue to iterate and improve content strategy.
- Manage the planning of current content production, including blog, videos, webinars, and ebooks.
- Develop and test the effectiveness of new content types that the company hasn’t tried before.
- Refine Leadfeeder’s editorial style and work with other writers to deliver a consistent voice to users.
- Ensure SEO is taken into consideration at the beginning of the content planning and creation process, with the aim of producing content that can attract high-quality links and traffic at scale.
- Monitor traffic for a core group of keywords, develop strategies to improve rankings of these keywords and identify new keyword opportunities.
- 6+ years Content Marketing experience and 2+ as a Content Lead with a SaaS company.
- Experience using content to grow traffic and influence business goals.
- Experience using relevant content marketing and SEO tools.
- Independent self-starter with great communication skills.
- Comfortable with the prospect of operating in a remote-working environment where you’ll be expected to proactively take charge of strategy and ownership over key success metrics.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story.
- Team meetings worldwide (we spent a week in both Riga and Malaga last year!)
- A competitive base salary.