Customer Success Manager – EMEA
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe 🗺
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 50+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Success Manager
As our Customer Success Manager you will be primarily responsible for our client base in the EMEA region.
You will coach our new and existing clients and users to ensure their digital marketing and sales efforts are successful with Leadfeeder, smoothing out any bumps along the way and making Leadfeeder an integral part of their marketing/sales toolstack and process.
This will be accomplished by conducting online trainings/webinars, and through email, phone, in-app chat support, and the occasional onsite visit.
“Growth” and “Retention” are your best friend, and “Churn” is your worst enemy. Working together with other team members across the world, you’ll be responsible for the health of your client base. You constantly evaluate with the team what makes our clients succeed and stick, and help educate our clients better; with the ultimate goal of lowering churn and expanding the total ARR of your client base. This involves tracking metrics related to churn and other customer success measurements.
You will get into an exciting growth role, with lots of possibilities for development and learning, and additionally be a strong link in helping to improve our platform and service together with our core teams in Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Product development.
- You are based in the EU
- You must have digital sales and marketing experience
- You have a good understanding of Google Analytics and marketing analytics in general
- You must have experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
- You must have relevant work experience in Customer Success, Account management or similar customer-facing roles.
- Fluency in English, and additionally languages skills in German, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, or Finnish are considered a strong plus.
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role.
What Leadfeeder offers
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely for everyone
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A competitive salary
- Onboarding week in Helsinki, and the possibility to work from HQ two weeks a year.
- Worldwide company ‘team weeks’ twice a year, and smaller team gatherings throughout the year
- Flexible vacation policy
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment – we are a remote team, so we always help each other out and are always learning
- The possibility to use new and exciting technologies in your daily work.