Social Media ManagerApply Now
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
We’re on the lookout for a social media manager who’ll be able to build a strong online following our brand. Their responsibilities will include identifying social networks where our current and prospective customers frequent, building an audience and promoting our brand through creative engagement.
You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Research audience preferences and identify social networks that would be optimal for building brand reputation
- Develop a social media strategy to promote brand presence
- Create original, engaging content to drive interest and build buzz around launch of new features/products
- Monitor for customer communication and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Measure impact and drive process improvements as required
- Stay up to date with developments in social platforms for maximum operational excellence
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Social Media Manager skills
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong professional growth
- Remote work. Human contact is still important. For this reason, more than once a year, meetups are organized in which we find
- ourselves working together.
- Availability of monthly bonuses for IT equipment purchases or for sports activities. We care about your health!
- Support of the constant team with the aim of constantly growing you
- An international team based around the World
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive European salary