Website Lean Startup Co.
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
The position is 100% remote. We ask that you’re located in the US and available to communicate during PT business hours.
Who are we?
Born from the global movement spawned by bestselling-author Eric Ries, Lean Startup Company offers an advanced methodology that allows organizations to succeed in innovative ways.
Our skilled faculty provide year-round transformative practices focused on impact, outcomes, learning, and the mindset necessary to help companies thrive in a fast-paced environment. We serve every size company and sector of the economy — from the aspiring entrepreneur to high-growth startups, nonprofits, and large bureaucratic institutions and connect them with experts who can support them on their Lean Startup journey.
If you’ve ever wanted to be a part of a team that creates impact with legacy organizations, the Sales Associate role might be the role for you!
Who are we seeking?
The Sales Associate will work on a range of sales projects and activities supporting the day-to-day sales operations and initiatives of the Lean Startup Company (part-time role, 10-20 hours/week).
The ideal candidate for this role is extremely detail oriented, is an excellent communicator and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This candidate is proactive, has an ownership and “get-things-done” mentality and is extremely solution-oriented while being open to coaching and guidance along the way. The ideal candidate is someone who has a high level of personal accountability and a willingness to take calculated risks.
As a small and growing team, the Sales Associate role is critical to our success. This role offers significant growth opportunities and career advancement within the sales and client management teams.
What you’ll be doing
As the Sales Associate, you will be the glue supporting both the sales and client management team on projects such as:
- Sales Enablement Projects and Initiatives
- Update and maintain sales resource library and Google Drive System.
- Update Salesforce with missing required fields for leads, contacts, and opportunities.
- Update and maintain sales templates.
- Work with the sales and client management team to manage processes related to customer relationship management.
- Sales Team Preparation
- Research prospects and prepare notes for business development calls.
- Prepare presentation decks for sales team pitches.
- Qualify New Prospects- Top Funnel
- Reaching out to past leads to re-engage, e.g., email and phone campaigns.
- Social media campaigns e.g., post of Twitter and engagement with prospects on LinkedIn.
- Other Sales and Client-Related Task
- Work with the client management team to ensure our client engagements are well-prepared and successful.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Simple, direct and clear communication style.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience as a sales assistant.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; organizational and time management skills.
- Reliable, responsive, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Strong personal sense of professionalism, responsibility, and accountability.
- Strong relationship management skills and emotional intelligence.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt new strategies on the fly.
- Experience with and enjoys working remotely and collaboratively (Slack, Zoom, Trello, Google apps).
- Ability to juggle and prioritize many different tasks simultaneously, and enjoys collaborating with a wide range of team members.
It would be nice for you to have
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Experience creating content for sales collateral (whitepapers, emails, etc.).
- Previous knowledge and/or experience with the Lean Startup methodology is a plus!
You’ll be the right fit for our team if
- You’re curious and resourceful. You love solving problems and aren’t afraid to tackle new challenges.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and urgency as it relates to the health of the company.
- You possess high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- You are open to feedback, take ownership of your mistakes, and love applying your lessons learned to grow.
- You have a keen ability to manage competing and changing priorities.
- You work well with cross-functional teams and hold yourself accountable for your actions.
Why work for Lean Startup Company?
We’re a relentless group of self-starters who are committed to doing what’s right, which extends first and foremost to the organizations we provide services to. Our employees have the opportunity to tackle new challenges daily and we encourage and support one another in our everyday work. At the Lean Startup Company, each team member plays a critical role in moving the needle. If you think you’re ready to work hard and join a dedicated and passionate team, then we encourage you to apply to the Sales Associate role today!
The Lean Startup Company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. This position and our team are 100% remote. Our only request is that you’re located in the U.S. and are available to communicate during Pacific Time business hours.