Customer Facing Tech Support
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Who We Are
With LifterLMS we help online course creators struggling with technology problems such as the membership website, the shopping cart, and making course content respectable so that they get paid, keep their students engaged, and change the world.
LifterLMS is a WordPress based solution. We have as free core plugin and many premium add-ons and bundles for sale.
For the position we’re looking for help answering support tickets for LifterLMS. That would include:
- Directing people to documentation and other resources that has their answer
- Logging into customer websites to better diagnose the problem and offer a solution
- Escalating the ticket to another developer if you can’t find a solution
Support is mostly by email or forum. There are no live support calls.
- The work is part time, approximately 2-4 hours per day. Some of that time would include some training calls and team meetings.
- We’re offering $12/hour to start. Raises will come as speed, familiarity with the product, and effectiveness increases.
The most valuable skills to us are:
- Good communication
- Customer empathy
- WordPress general knowledge
- LifterLMS knowledge
- Problem solving ability
- Strong English skills
You don’t need to have serious technical skills (this is an entry-level position) but you should have some technical knowledge and comfort. We want our team to succeed and will help you grow.
As a company, we’re pretty chill. We work hard. We value each other and our customers. Good communication and strong remote working skills is who we are.