Client Support Analyst
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
The Client Support Analyst is a client facing high-level technical resource responsible for providing training, communication and troubleshooting to Lighthouse clients. This role works with clients in a consulting function to help solve workflow and custom requests, and translate the requests into execution. The Client Support Analyst must fully understand and have an intimate knowledge of the Lighthouse workflows, complex automation systems, and the needs of our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Strategize with Technical Project Managers and clients regarding eDiscovery project requirements.
- Collaborate and work with external clients to understand and translate their requests into actionable items.
- Educate clients on how to best achieve the needs they desire• Define technical solutions and design workflow to meet client’s end goals.
- Translate Project manager and client requests, and implement into production as automated workflow solutions.
- Train and develop Tech PMs to understand and submit custom workflow requests.
- Train and support ETS teams in executing and support of technical workflows and automation.
- Accept, troubleshoot and resolve high level complex problems escalated from cross functional groups in Service Delivery.
- Identify areas of process deficiency and concerns across Service Delivery to optimize system resources, workflow, and quality, and work with Continuous Improvement Organization for testing and implementation.
- Work with the Engineering and Ops Development resources to design, spec and create custom scripts and queries to be implemented into the automation workflows.
- Research and gather data and metrics to build and deliver highly custom and detailed reports for internal and external clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of technical eDiscovery experience in a law firm, corporation, or ediscovery service provider.
- 2+ years of experience with Nuix, eCapture, or Relativity.
- 1 year of experience desired working in a technical client-facing role.
- Technical support and process evaluation or design experience preferred.
- Additional experience in working with industry applications such as EnCase, FTK, Clearwell, Attenex, LAW, Concordance, Summation, or Ringtail.
- Advanced MS Access as well as SQL proficiency in order to support/troubleshoot proprietary automation solutions and research of data anomalies.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Access, Excel and Outlook).
- Track record of bringing critical thinking to technology and processes.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues and drive technical initiatives independently, and provide training to other team members regarding troubleshooting resolution and technical solutions.
- Strong professional and leadership presence.
- Strong initiative to provide support across the company to complete common goals.
- Drive and passion to see jobs executed efficiently and without error.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; appropriate client-facing demeanor.
- High level of customer service towards internal and external clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to balance many priorities and to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to be a team player and to collaborate with the various teams across the company.
- Willingness to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and to rapidly changing requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
- Adherence to processes and procedures while remaining results-oriented and “thinking outside the box”.
- Willing to work weekends.