Website Limzena Limited
DC MEMBERThe Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 💥Work for a DCer💥
- 🇩🇪 Must Speak German 🇩🇪
We are a growing ecommerce company based in Hong Kong and Dresden, Germany that offers its employees the opportunity to work flexibly and independently. You’ll work directly with our CEO, Phillipp, and have a direct and immediate impact on the company’s bottom line!
Limzena is a full-stop shop for European and American brands that want to increase their sales potential on Amazon while keeping absolute sales price control. Founded in 2016, we have been focusing on growing our own brand on Amazon, and are starting to use the resources and skills that we have been building up to grow our own brand to help other companies do the same. Our culture combines lifestyle and professionalism with our team being fully remote and digitally connected.
Our mission is to help traditional brands compete in the digital age.
We believe in enabling our employees to improve the company and themselves through flat hierarchies and continuous learning.
We’re looking for a German-speaking ecommerce manager. The pay range we’re offering is 10-15 Euros / per hour with upwards potential over time.
We offer a unique learning experience in the e-commerce field especially on Amazon – you will be trained accordingly.
We also offer support in attending training courses/seminars.
- Self-starter attitude
- Fluent in English and German. Native German speaker preferred
- Self-organized and reliable
- Basic understanding of e-commerce (SEO, Sales funnels, FB marketing, IG marketing, PPC)
- Organize a network of copywriting freelancers for European market (DE, UK, FR, IT, ES)
- Update weekly reporting
- Manage business development projects in the e-commerce space
- Research new product opportunities on amazon and work with our team in China to bring them to market
- Create and keep standard operating procedures (SOPs) up to date
Why Should You Apply?
- Young team and plenty of room to grow your skillset
- Fully remote and flexible position – work from home or travel while working
- Unique learning experience – understand the processes and challenges of selling online