Senior Product Designer
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll build new features and products which lead to customer success and delight. You will rely on a deep understanding of visual design and user experience to take new ideas from concept (research, wireframes, user testing) all the way to execution (mockups & prototypes).
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
You understand the importance of user experience and visual design, but can also effectively communicate it. You get excited solving design challenges with other designers and developers, and then continuing to improve and iterate on those products.
You’ll be responsible for
- Designing user interfaces for our web-based products from initial sketches and whiteboard concepts through to the final product.
- Strong communication skills and ability to backup design decisions. Be able to articulate the “why”.
- Work closely with our product managers to define design scope and with the development team to oversee the implementation of your designs.
- Coordinate user testing of our product and your own prototypes.
- Continually jump in to help with user experience decisions throughout the product.
- To care deeply about usability.
- A solid understanding of layout, typography, color and other design principles.
- Proficiency in Sketch, HTML, CSS or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- 5+ years of product design with a strong portfolio to back it up.
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you’d expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we’ve been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.