Product ManagerApply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 💥Work for a DCer💥
MeetBrief delivers marketing and sales insights such as health scores, action-items, and discussion points, all prepared for your next meeting. There is automated reporting, no spreadsheets, just a snapshot of your company’s digital health.
What’s the Opportunity?
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to help grow our product, MeetBrief. We (LooseGrip) are a 10-year old digital marketing agency that has taken a head-first dive into SaaS with the launch of our first product. We’ve made a slew of progress over the last 12 months, but need a dedicated product manager to guide us, focus us, and motivate us as we move beyond beta.
The team is small but the opportunity is large. You will be working directly with Neil, the founder, and with the rest of our passionate, agile team. This role has the potential to build into a leadership position as the need for more direction grows with our product.
MeetBrief is nimble, and we are committed to allowing our customers shape the real vision for our product roadmap. The right candidate will know how to balance great customer experiences with a narrow MVP focus.
Meet Neil – the founder of MeetBrief and LooseGrip.
A Typical Day Will Include
- Leading discussions and prioritization with developers and designers
- Gathering customer feedback and translating that into direction
- Testing, and conducting QA research
- Creating onboarding content, funnels, and messaging
- Working with marketing team members to build out and improve on the end-to-end customer experience
- Creating email, social and web content to keep our customers and prospects engaged.
- Evaluating additional resources to help us scale (freelance, part-time, full time)
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Leading product in an agile environment with a team of engineers (or experience that translates well)
- Championing a product vision and roadmap prioritization across our small team
- Empathizing with customers and keeping a firm pulse on industry direction
- Collaborating with the user experience team to share learnings, conduct research, and producing intuitive and delightful product experiences
- Defining and analyzing metrics that determine the success of product initiatives
- Actively driving MeetBrief’s business strategy and unique value propositions
- Working with our small team to create go-to market strategies and campaign efforts
- An engineering background is not necessary; however to be successful in this role, you must be able to distill opportunities and implications from API documentation and develop recommendations in collaboration with our devs
We’re a smallish one million dollar agency, building the team and framework that will help us become a 5 million dollar company. We have a broad mix of clients who sell everything from ice cream, to hotel rooms, to servers and DDoS protection. Our competitive advantage is providing superior, customized service to our clients where we emphasize quantifiable results that brings added value.
Employees are directly involved in the success of the company on a day-to-day basis and successes are shared across the board. LooseGrip also does Do-Goodery: we work hard to help organizations doing great things organize and market themselves on the web.
We’re small, nimble and virtual. While we’re “based” in Pennsylvania without fancy office digs, our remote team works from all areas of the U.S. We use quarterly meet ups to make sure we’re all pushing toward the same goals and get a chance to have a beer together every now and then.
Most of our day-to-day collaboration happens via Google Hangouts, Slack and Insightly.
Perks + Compensation
- 4+ weeks paid vacation.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Direct access to the CEO/founder (i.e. mentoring, coaching).
- Paid company/team retreats at least once a year.
- Autonomy – ability to make key business decisions.
- Charity Days (i.e. a set number of days off when employees are encouraged to volunteer in their communities).
- Access to paid training / certifications / conferences.
- 1099 w/ commission bonuses.
- This role is virtual, so candidates can live and work from anywhere they are productive
- Profit sharing
- New client bonus
- CoWorking space stipend
- The full week off between Christmas and New Years when LooseGrip is closed
- Mandatory (yes, mandatory) 20 days vacation; we’re a small team, focused on growing fast, but we all pick up the slack to make sure team members can take plenty of breaks throughout the year to stay refreshed