SEO AssistantApply Now
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Assistant
The SEO Assistant is responsible for implementing SEO and content strategies across a growing portfolio of websites that totals 30M users per month. The ideal SEO Assistant will have a basic understanding of search engine optimization, writing marketing copy and can support content initiatives aimed to improve organic performance and effectively engage users. This part-time position reports to the Sr. SEO Manager and is based remotely.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Assist in developing and executing content marketing improvements to enhance SEO and user experience goals.
- Perform basic keyword research to identify opportunities to optimize web content.
- Evaluate meta data and refine into powerful calls-to-action that convert visitors.
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Assist in creating reports that show progress for key SEO metrics.
- Help support SEO/editorial department with various tasks as needed.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO.
- Top-notch writing skills that grab your audience’s attention.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Ability to think creatively and collaborate with the content team on topic ideas.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in content Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Proven success working in a variety of content channels, projects, and lifestyle topics.
- Experience working with CMS and administering content in CMS environments.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Proficient with popular keyword tools (AHEFS, SEMrush, KWfinder, Google Search Console).
LoveToKnowMedia’s websites comprise one of the largest digital media companies in the US. Our family of lifestyle, educational & outdoor recreation brands provide best-in-class content every month to 30 million unique users and across 100 million page views. The company is 100% telecommuting, in which LoveToKnowMedia’s contributors across the world keep in touch, collaborate and work as a team to get the job done. CEO Howard Love has founded or co-founded over 15 companies, and has invested in over 50 early-stage start-ups including OpenTable (IPO), Trulia (IPO), and HotelTonight. Howard Love is a frequent speaker, and recently published his debut bestselling book ‘The Start-Up J Curve.’ Learn more about LoveToKnow at www.lovetoknowmedia.com.