Social Media Manager
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our team and support our rapidly growing global community.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for leading and executing a content strategy that drives high engagement across all social channels, while performing day-to-day management of all platforms and creating connection with our strong community. Please only apply if you’re able to work remotely.
- Develop strategy for social media channels – including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat.
- Develop and manage content calendar.
- Create compelling content.
- Grow and engage with our community.
- Monitor and report on performance metrics.
- Collaborate with multiple global departments to execute various business and marketing initiatives.
- Stay informed on industry trends.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrated ability to lead content campaigns.
- Deep understanding of all social channels.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tactics, influencer communities and usability standards.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Creative thinker.
- Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality.
- Experience with SEO, video and photo editing a plus.
- A passion for crushing taboos and inspiring conversation surrounding menstruation.
- Remote, work from home.
- Full time position.
- Compensation depends on experience.