Daily Operations CoordinatorApply Now
Website MaidThis Cleaning
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Who we are
The most kick-ass cleaning company in the entire world. “Cleaning, like house cleaning? Seriously?” Yup thats what we do and we’re pretty awesome at it. We’re based in sunny Los Angeles, California but our operations team works completely remotely….we have workers in California, Honduras, Mexico, Ecuador, South Africa, and India at the moment. We do regular residential and vacation rental cleaning in multiple cities in California and are looking to expand rapidly across other cities in the US.
Who you are
You are likely an ambitious and very organized individual who is looking to work remotely and and grow within the company. You are looking for a challenging role that involves day-to-day critical thinking and coming up with solution to improve our operations, NOT just repetitive tasks.
You’re likely looking for a role that allows you to work remotely, and trying to find a company that has an awesome culture.
What we are looking for
We’re not big on official titles….the Founder of our company’s title is “Head Janitor” and our head sales guy is “Head Toilet Paper Roll Dispenser”. If we had to put a title to this role, it would be “Jr Operations Manager”.
We are looking for someone to help manage day-to-day operations alongside our current Operations Manager. This would involve managing our cleaner support line (meaning troubleshooting cleaner problems when they call), deal with any same-day scheduling issues, double-checking the cleaning schedule for the next day, and some other tasks.
Some things we’re looking for…
- You must be super organized and very on top of to-dos (this one is big)
- You must be VERY reliable. Showing up on time, since the team is dependent on you!
- You must have the ability to think on your feet/make decisions yourself
- Must work set hours during our business operations, since you’re dealing with same-day issues. Our business hours at 8AM – 6PM PST
- Ideally willing to work 20+ hours per week to start, with full-time an option after a trial period
- Ideally willing to work Sunday/Monday 8 hours per day, then other part-time hours throughout the week. However, this is completely up to discussion if we find the right person!
- Ideally speaks Spanish (but not a requirement)
- We’re a pretty goofy bunch so a good sense of humor is a huge plus 🙂
If you’d like to join our team please click Apply below and include the words “peanut butter” in the first sentence of your cover letter.
- Summary/intro of your experience and who you are
- Resume if you have one
- Where you’re located and what you’re looking for
- Hours you’re able to work
- Hourly pay rate