Daily Ops Coordinator / SchedulerApply Now
Website MaidThis Cleaning
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🗣 Spanish Speaker 🗣
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Who we are
The most kick-ass cleaning company in the entire world. “Cleaning, like house cleaning? Seriously?” Yup that’s what we do and we’re pretty awesome at it. We’re based in sunny Los Angeles, California but our operations team works completely remotely….we have workers in California, Honduras, Mexico, Ecuador, South Africa, and India at the moment. We do regular residential and vacation rental cleaning in multiple cities in California and are looking to expand rapidly across other cities in the US.
Who you are
You are likely an ambitious and very organized individual who is looking to work remotely and grow within the company. You are looking for a challenging role that involves day-to-day critical thinking and coming up with solutions to improve our operations, NOT just repetitive tasks.
You’re likely looking for a role that allows you to work remotely, and trying to find a company that has an awesome culture.
What we are looking for
We’re not big on official titles….the Founder of our company’s title is “Head Janitor” and our head sales guy is “Head Toilet Paper Roll Dispenser”. If we had to put a title to this role, it would be “Daily Operations Coordinator”. If things go according to plan, you will transition to the role of “Scheduler” within 1 month.
We are looking for someone to help manage day-to-day operations. As a DOC, this would involve managing the cleaner support line (meaning troubleshooting cleaner problems when they call), deal with any same-day scheduling issues, double-checking the cleaning schedule for the next day, and some other tasks. Once you learn the ropes there, you’ll transition to creating and managing the cleaners’ schedule.
Some things we’re looking for…
- REQUIRED: You must speak Spanish fluently!
- This position is FULL-TIME (40 hours per week). Must be online during set business hours.
- You must be super organized and very on top of to-dos (this one is big)
- This is a long-term position. You’ll take 1-2 months to fully ramp up, so you should only apply if you’re looking to join a company long-term.
- You must be VERY reliable. Showing up on time, since the team is dependent on you!
- You must have the ability to think on your feet/make decisions yourself
- Ideally willing to work Sundays too. However, this is completely up to discussion if we find the right person!
- We’re a pretty goofy bunch so a good sense of humor is a huge plus 🙂
If you’d like to join our team please click Apply below and include the words “pineapple on pizza is weird” in the first sentence of your cover letter.