Junior Content Marketing / SEO SpecialistApply Now
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
We’re looking for a Junior Content Marketing / SEO Specialist who is familiar with SEO, interested in digital marketing and excited to learn more about content marketing and inbound marketing.
MailerLite is one of the fastest growing email marketing technologies. We help more than 600,000 businesses around the world keep in touch with their customers.
Our growing team of 45 people is united by enthusiasm for great products and delightful customer experiences. We strive to build a company culture where work, socializing and personal development go hand in hand. Our culture is defined by 10 company values.
- Assist in writing marketing content by conducting keyword analysis and providing SEO guidelines
- Outreach and relationship building with other relevant web properties
- Market research and analysis
- Analytics tracking and reporting
- Create a digital marketing library for the marketing team, cataloging digital assets
- Complete assignments as requested by the content and SEO team
- Basic understanding of search engine algorithms, SEO guidelines and marketing best practices
- Ability to conduct keyword analysis
- Familiarity using Google Ads keyword tool, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in overall digital marketing and PR (beyond social)
- Understand the core concepts of content marketing and inbound marketing
What we offer
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote you get to choose every day
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. The entire team gathers twice a year in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together for a week
- Flexible vacation. Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- MacBook Pro and other tools that you will need
Don’t send us a resume. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account
- Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to email@example.com
- Before you send the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write “Job application.”
There is also another quick way. Simply send us the URL of your newsletter.
Things we would love to see in the newsletter:
- Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage
- Links to 3 websites that you visit for inspiration and why you feel go to these websites
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- When you would be available to join us
We can’t wait to hear from you. Good luck!