Video Content CreatorApply Now
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
We are looking for a responsible person to create videos from start to finish. You should have a strong understanding of the latest online video trends and able to translate stories into video content. The content should be relevant, discoverable and crafted with our audience in mind.
You could work from our awesome office in Vilnius or remotely from anywhere. Whatever works best for you! We use tools like Slack, Basecamp and 15five to stay connected and feel like a team.
MailerLite is one of the fastest growing email marketing technologies. We help more than 600,000 businesses around the world keep in touch with their customers.
At MailerLite, we believe in keeping things simple — no corporate structure or unnecessary meetings. We have a flat organization with a team of highly-driven and talented people. Everyone on our team can pitch ideas for a new feature or propose a change and lead the project.
Our growing team of 45 people is united by enthusiasm for great products and delightful customer experiences.
We strive to build a company culture where work, socializing and personal development go hand in hand. Our culture is defined by 10 company values.
- Experience in creating original videos
- Experience in YouTube and Social Media marketing with video
- Ability to appear on camera
- Comfortable directing others and conducting interviews on camera
- Deep understanding of all aspects of production — shooting, editing, lighting, audio, art directing, styling and set decorating
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-starter with high level of initiative
- Preferred: Experience in email marketing and working with SaaS
- This position is full time (40 hours per week)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Amazing team
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote – you get to choose every day
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. The entire team gathers twice a year in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together for a week
- Flexible vacation. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- MacBook Pro and other tools that you will need
Don’t send us a CV. We find this a little boring…
Instead, we offer a better way to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account
- Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to email@example.com
- Before you send the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect
- subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write “Job application.”
Or, simply send us the url of your newsletter in your application email.
Things we would love to see in the newsletter:
- Links to your YouTube, Social Media pages (Linkedin, Twitter, etc) or personal homepage
- Examples of the videos that you’re most proud of
- Companies you’ve worked for
- 3 YouTube channels, websites or blogs that inspire you
- A video where you explain why you want to join MailerLite and why we should hire you
- Expected salary
We’re excited to get to know you! Good luck.