Superstar Facebook Ad ManagerApply Now
Website Manta Sleep
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
We believe having quality sleep is the foundation of everything good that happens in life. Whether it’s success, happiness, health or wealth, everything stems from sleep. So, our mission is to give people control over their sleep in our chaotic modern lives. To give them the groundwork that empowers and enables everything else.
-Advertising on Facebook
-Manage our monthly ad budget of $50,000-$100,000 USD on Facebook.
-You’ll be in charge of:
- Testing, optimizing, improving, expanding our Facebook ad spend.
- Scaling while maintaining Cost Per Conversion / ROAS.
- Segmenting interest groups, testing new audiences, starting new campaigns.
- Analyzing data and taking appropriate actions to achieve our targets.
- Managing team members to continually produce creatives for new campaigns.
- Reporting regularly to the CEO.
Who are we looking for?:
You must be an experienced Facebook advertiser with a proven track record.
- Someone who is fluent in English: As English is the foundation for success in a position targeting the USA market, you need to be a native English speaker.
- Someone who understands American culture: It’s challenging to create advertising for the USA market, without an understanding or interest in American culture.
- Someone who is analytical and comfortable with numbers: A big part of Facebook advertising success is in data analysis and interpretation. You must be analytical and comfortable with data, numbers, math, statistics.
- Someone who is empathetic & creative: Success in Facebook advertising not only depends on numbers but also your empathy & creativity. You need to be a student of human nature to discover new ways to get our message across.
- Someone who has superb attention to details: You are someone who pays attention to every little detail – not only in your work, but in everything you do.
- Someone who is organized: Being organized is critical for success in this position. You have to manage hundreds of ad-sets and ads. Being organized should come naturally to you. Is your room organized? Is your life organized? Is your desk organized? If they are, you are probably the right fit.
- Someone who is a self-learner & problem solver: After initial training, much of the work will depend on your ability to learn, and problem solve. Facebook’s advertising platform is continually evolving, which means you need to as well. You are expected to bring solutions rather than problems to the table.
- Someone who is proactive and eager to take on responsibility: In a small business environment, things come up, and problems need to be solved. If you are the kind of person who sits back and thinks “that’s not my responsibility” then please don’t apply.
- Someone who genuinely cares about others: If you are the kind of person that genuinely cares about others, and gives generously of your time and energy in helping others, then we want you on our team.
Bonus Program: Transparent & company-wide bonus program.
Starting Vacation Days: 14 days per year.
We offer a competitive salary that is aligned with your experience.