Website Manta Sleep
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 💥Work for a DCer💥
- 🏝 Company Retreat🏝
We’re Manta Sleep, and we help people get a better night sleep. We’re the world’s 1st modular sleep mask with FreeFit. It’s designed to upgrade your sleep and life with a personalized fit, energizing you for wherever life’s adventure takes you.
We’ve been featured on Mashable, Digital Trends, Touch of Modern, Oyster (owned by TripAdvisor), Popular Science, and many more press outlets.
You can learn more about our founders, Mark and Ben, in this hiring video we made.
We also encourage you to check out our 7 core company values here.
What’s the Opportunity?
One of our biggest challenges right now is that all written content is going through Mark, one of the founders. We’re looking for a talented writer to take over ALL of our written comms from product launches to sales emails and social media posts.
Our team is 100% remote, and working from Taiwan, The Philippines, Germany and the U.S. We use Slack, Skype, Asana, Google Drive, Zoom, Evernote, Process.st and Zapier to communicate internally.
You’ll report directly to Mark, the founder. For the right hire, you’ll have the opportunity to share the content strategy for the entire business, elevate our copywriting and potentially down the line manage multiple writers on your team.
What’s the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Copywriting for our new product launches.
- Improving our email flows, testing new headlines, body.
- Writing blog posts.
- Editing blog posts from freelancers.
- Writing email hooks and content for our weekly email blast.
- Writing landing pages, sales letters.
- Writing social media posts.
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Someone who is a light sleeper, or is into sleep optimization, would love this job, I think. Someone who uses a sleep mask? 🙂
- Content writing
- Editing & proofreading
- Native English speaker
What’s in it for me?
- Work remotely (i.e from home, coworking space, coffee shop, etc)
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacation days
- Direct access to the CEO/founder (i.e. mentoring, coaching)
- Autonomy – ability to make key business decisions
- Employee Discounts (on products and services that you sell)
- Access to paid trainings / certifications / conferences
- $1,500 – $2,000 USD / per month depending on experience