DC MEMBERThe Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
💲Competitive Salary + Performance Compensation Package💲
😁 Work with fellow Dynamite Jobs subscribers 😁
🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🔬Make a Dent in the Universe by Solving the Number One Problem Faced by Medical Researchers 🔬
- 💪 No Experience Necessary, Rapid Growth in Marketing Skills 💪
- 🏝 Paid Holidays Whenever You Like 🏝
🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
Work for a DCer
Hello— we’re Trialfacts, a remote entrepreneurial company, and without us, a lot of medical research would not be possible. We’re searching for a Marketing Coordinator to help our team solve our clients’ biggest problem. If you’re looking for a position where you can set your own hours, take holidays as you see fit, work remotely from home or anywhere in the world, and help medical research succeed, then please read on.
Today’s highly sophisticated medical system has added nearly 20 years of life expectancy, reduced infant mortality by 90% and maternal mortality by 99%. Polio, leprosy, smallpox, and tuberculosis are practically eradicated, even in the poorest countries in the world. There’s plenty of room for improvement, but a big part of what’s been achieved is due to new medications, medical devices and understanding developed through clinical research.
Our clients – academic researchers and medical research organizations, are working hard to continue to develop treatments and devices, increase our understanding, eradicate sickness and improve quality of life. Their biggest challenge is spending half of their time searching for and never being able to recruit enough of the patients required for their clinical trials.
Our company – Trialfacts, removes the biggest hurdle and frustration to conducting their research, by recruiting the patients and volunteers they require for their clinical trials, and many times thereby saving their research. We’re the only company in the industry to also do this in a predictable and reliable manner, by determining upfront exactly how many patients we can recruit, and backing that up with a money-back guarantee.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Educate— At Trialfacts our focus is on making recruitment predictable and reliable. We’ve become extremely good at that, and there’s a big opportunity for someone in our industry to implement a content marketing strategy that educates researchers how to do that. It will be your job to refine, implement and manage our content marketing strategy, and establish Trialfacts as the thought-leader within our industry. We’ve dipped our toe in the water, and although there’s huge room for improvement, the initial results from our content marketing have been very positive.
- Market— A large part of this role will involve implementing and managing a wide array of strategies to market our educational content to researchers and potential clients. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable implementing and managing email marketing, search engine optimization, influencer outreach, social media promotion strategies, as well as anything else that makes sense. You’ll be expected to grow our weekly inbound enquiries, and held accountable to those results.
- Lead—We’re looking for someone who will provide leadership in our client marketing. You won’t be able to do it all yourself, and so you’ll need to be comfortable hiring, assessing, managing and holding accountable the various marketing freelancers that are needed to get the job done. But you will also be expected to lead from the front; as a small company, our marketing budget is limited, so you’ll need to be very comfortable rolling up your sleeves and implementing our marketing strategies yourself.
- Learn— You’ll need to rapidly develop a thorough understanding of our industry, our clients, how they operate, their concerns, our service, and new software and technology. The marketing landscape is constantly evolving, so you’ll need to be able to stay up to date and independently learn via courses and other resources that we’ll pay for.
What’s in it for you:
- Autonomy— We don’t have set working hours. We don’t have a holiday policy (you can take holidays whenever you want). We don’t micromanage or babysit. You’ll be accountable to the rest of the team purely on your results, and not on the number of hours spent working.Our team is remote (we communicate via Google Hangouts and Basecamp. We set our own hours based on what works for us and our clients. As long as you have a good internet connection you can work from wherever you choose.
- Innovation — We’re the first and only company in our industry to guarantee our results. We’ve launched innovative patient recruitment strategies (e.g. our phone screening appointment system, researcher interviews) that provide predictability and certainty in a volatile industry, and we’re constantly improving our service.We apply the same innovative approach internally to how we operate our business. We’ve streamlined and automated (think templated emails, automated follow-up, and optimized proposal templates) a lot of our new opportunity pipeline, and are constantly testing the latest and greatest sales automation tools (e.g.Mixmax, ProsperWorks, Zapier)
- Impact — Trialfacts plays an extremely important role in contributing to medical research and driving humanity forward. Our clients—researchers working at universities, pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, natural medicine companies, hospitals and medical practices—work hard to develop treatments and technology that cure diseases and improve quality of life. We are the only company that solves recruitment problems in a predictable and reliable way—our consistent, results-driven process makes us the only recruitment company that provides a money-back guarantee.
- Growth — As a member of a small team you’ll be exposed to many areas of the business. You’ll be given the opportunity to learn many new skills and experiment in many new areas, as well as progress and build on what you already know. You’ll be testing and implementing new marketing strategies. You’ll have access to courses and training programs of your choice, paid for by Trialfacts.
- Opportunity — As a small and innovative team we’ve done away with outdated corporate thinking like the physical office, micromanaging and bureaucratic leave processes, but we haven’t thrown the baby out with the bathwater. We offer a stable salary + results-based compensation package, discretionary annual bonuses, annual salary review, a personal and tailored development plan reviewed with you every three months, and the possibility to grow into positions of additional responsibility and leadership in the future. We’re growing rapidly through repeat business, referrals and new clients. We’re an innovative company in an industry ripe for disruption. The future looks optimistic as we continue to improve and expand on our core service.
Interested in making a difference with us? Here’s how to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please click the button below and follow the application instructions. Please note that in addition to interviews, this hiring process will involve a small number of short assessments similar to some of the work to be completed in the role.