Marketing Operations Project Manager
Website SuperFat - Amazing Nut Butters
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
- 🔑 Report to a Co-Founder 🔑
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
SuperFat provides premium, low carb nut butters made from macadamia nuts, almond, & coconut butter + functional ingredients like coconut, MCT oil, probiotics, plant protein, and cacao. We are a start-up experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for a Marketing Operations Project Manager to join us and assist one of the co-founders in managing this growth.
We launched SuperFat in late 2018, completed the largest nut butter campaign ever on Kickstarter in February and launched on a Shopify store and Amazon in March. We are looking for an analytical, driven Marketing Operations Project Manager to come aboard and help manage the various agencies and contractors we are using to grow the business. This is a hands-on role and you will be responsible for managing and driving partners who manage paid social advertising, paid search & shopping, email and Amazon FBA. Additionally, you will assist in inventory planning, logistics, and distribution.
About the Role
At SuperFat you will get the opportunity to work on many aspects of the business.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Manage the partners and agencies to deliver to ROAS and sales volume targets
- Recommend changes in spending allocations
- Assist with inventory planning, management, and logistics.
We operate in a completely virtual environment and there is tremendous opportunity to grow professionally as we grow as a company.
Who You Are
- We are looking for a person with experience working in a digital agency with a focus on eCommerce clients – you will need to have experience with one or more paid digital channels (Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and exposure to many channels.
- The ideal candidate will have experience leading project or client teams to deliver ROAS targets and will have demonstrated the ability to learn new channels quickly.
- You will have experience with marketing analytics & attribution models and be conformable analyzing data and taking action based on insights gained
- The co-founder is a hands-off manager and would like to stay hands-off once you learn the role. This position is for someone who can work independently and understand their role without a lot of detailed oversight.
You Should Have:
- Experience with paid digital customer acquisition channels
- Experience with marketing analytics and attribution modeling
- Project leadership and management experience
What’s in it for you?
In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to work on many aspects of the SuperFat business as we grow. You will have the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world, as long as you’re available to email during U.S. east coast business hours. You’ll receive a competitive salary based on experience + benefits.