Business Development Manager
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 💥Work for a DCer💥
MeetBrief delivers marketing and sales insights such as health scores, action-items, and discussion points, all prepared for your next meeting. There is automated reporting, no spreadsheets, just a snapshot of your company’s digital health.
What’s the Opportunity?
This is a brand new position that was created to meet the demands of the growing company. MeetBrief is searching for someone who is ambitious and able to take on the challenges necessary to grow the company. The team is small but the opportunity is large. You will be working directly with Neil the founder and with rest of the passionate, agile team. This role has the potential to build into a leadership position as the need for more sales and customer service help grows with our product.
MeetBrief is targeting large, enterprise marketers who are struggling to keep up with all of their data. The ability to speak with people in this space in a knowledgeable and engaging way will be key to your success. However, being a team player with the right attitude, respect for the team, and an understanding of the company’s culture is most important.
Meet Neil – the founder of MeetBrief.
A Typical Day Will Include
- Creating and executing on a business development strategy.
- Turning form fills into meetings and sales (with the help of the CEO to close).
- Keeping the team up to date on progress.
- Creating outbound communications to our cold leads.
- Constantly pushing out campaigns and encouraging the team to try new things.
- Driving general interest in MeetBrief and the problems it is solving.
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
All new hires go through a detailed onboarding/training period which usually lasts at least 3 days. Entering this role with experience and skills in the following will make successful:
- Enterprise sales.
- Account management.
- Using social media to drive sales growth.
- An understanding of funnel software.
- Paid media placement (social ads).
- Marketing automation tools.
- Content writing.
Tools You Will Be Using
- Google Drive
Perks + Compensation
- 4+ weeks paid vacation.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Direct access to the CEO/founder (i.e. mentoring, coaching).
- Paid company/team retreats at least once a year.
- Autonomy – ability to make key business decisions.
- Charity Days (i.e. a set number of days off when employees are encouraged to volunteer in their communities).
- Access to paid training / certifications / conferences.
- 1099 w/ commission bonuses.