Website Mercy for Animals
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
As Content Specialist, you will create relevant and compelling content for Mercy For Animals’ blogs and social media channels, advancing the mission to maintain and grow Mercy For Animals’ social presence.
You will do invaluable work
- Investigate social media trends, news, and updates
- Gain followers and increase traffic on the organization’s social media channels
- Gather and analyze social media and blog metrics
- Write four to six posts per week for the Mercy For Animals and ChooseVeg blogs
- Create and manage content for social platforms, specifically Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube
Your qualifications will take our communications to the next level
- Minimum of two years’ experience in social media advocacy or closely related field
- Degree in journalism, English, public relations, communications, or related field
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms, Google Analytics, and measurement software, tools, and procedures
Is this the right fit? Absolutely, if this sounds like you
I am an excellent writer and love all things social media, always exploring existing and emerging platforms. I enjoy keeping abreast of the latest social media trends, influencers, and news, and I want to use my expertise to promote Mercy For Animals’ programs and campaigns.
Compensation and Benefits
Earn an annual salary of $40K–$50K, depending on qualifications, and enjoy a commute-free life as an at-home worker. Our paid time-off policy, including 20 vacation days a year, staff-appreciation days, holidays, and sick leave, is as generous as our no- or low-cost health insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, not to mention a collaborative and innovative work environment.